Keyone defective screen assembly caused complete screen detachment and literally tore the connecting circuit film. I bought two separate screen replacements from two different suppliers with the same result. Blank, black screen. Need this screen to function to content transfer to new Keyone. Blackberry no help. Said sorry, lots have this problem, Blackberry Link won't work on Keyone and BB working on solution that has no deadline or pressing need. I need data, files and pics on this phone. Help! Any solutions? Great BB tech servicers in Boston MA metro?
    04-03-18 07:09 PM
    Keyone defective screen assembly caused complete screen detachment and literally tore the connecting circuit film. I bought two separate screen replacements from two different suppliers with the same result. Blank, black screen. Need this screen to function to content transfer to new Keyone. Blackberry no help. Said sorry, lots have this problem, Blackberry Link won't work on Keyone and BB working on solution that has no deadline or pressing need. I need data, files and pics on this phone. Help! Any solutions? Great BB tech servicers in Boston MA metro?
    Most of your data should be tied to your Google account.
    04-03-18 07:19 PM
    Last Google account BU dates back to 6/17/17. I have already kicked myself hard more than once.
    04-03-18 07:30 PM
    Check reviews for cell repair shops in your area. Find one that seems reputable and well-recommended. If you have the screen they should be able to fix it.

Good luck.
    04-03-18 10:03 PM
    Why the hell does a brand new screen module not fix the problem?
    04-04-18 03:57 AM
    Why the hell does a brand new screen module not fix the problem?
    There could be a number of reasons including amateur repair to defective replacement parts to damage to the connector.

There was also a post yesterday (day before?) that someone had two replacement screens and that both worked on one unit but that one did not work on the other unit. I don't know if there were any other postings in that thread or what it was titled. The question was are their different "chassis" models????
    04-04-18 09:00 AM