Sale price of $593(CAD) is the equivalent of $467(US), cheapest price I've seen so far:

https://www.amazon.ca/BlackBerry-KEY...UvbUpU13080382

*EDIT*

Best Buy Canada also has it on sale ($599):

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=ZbxQEHaM
    Last edited by A Noise Annoys; 11-26-17 at 12:30 PM.
    11-26-17 11:16 AM
    Also Amazon Canada has the BE for $20 less than anyone else - $779. Placed my order this morning, should arrive Wednesday.
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-27-17 02:20 PM
    Good to see some deals floating around...still nothing on the Motion unless you are already down with Bell, Telus or sask tel. However if you are...100 dollars off each. Full price to purchase outright
    11-27-17 02:39 PM
    So my $779 Keyone BE arrived, with a European plug charger, and a separate Euro>NA adapter! Smh. Good thing I have plenty of other BlackBerry chargers all over the house, and they all accept USB cables. I am a little ticked off by the USB-C charger outlet - it means a new set of cables, right after I bought a bunch of micro-USB cables for various older devices. Ah well, now I know how Apple owners feel.
    12-02-17 11:20 AM
    So my $779 Keyone BE arrived, with a European plug charger, and a separate Euro>NA adapter! Smh. Good thing I have plenty of other BlackBerry chargers all over the house, and they all accept USB cables. I am a little ticked off by the USB-C charger outlet - it means a new set of cables, right after I bought a bunch of micro-USB cables for various older devices. Ah well, now I know how Apple owners feel.
    I purchased a few usb-c cables in advance of the KeyOne release figuring eventually I would need one or more. But I also purchased small adapters that turn usb-micro into usb-c. Allowing reuse of my older cables with the KeyOne and older devices.
    ALToronto likes this.
    12-02-17 12:48 PM
    I purchased a few usb-c cables in advance of the KeyOne release figuring eventually I would need one or more. But I also purchased small adapters that turn usb-micro into usb-c. Allowing reuse of my older cables with the KeyOne and older devices.
    Thanks for the suggestion! I just ordered some adapters. But the proliferation of adapters makes me wonder what is the point in changing the connectors? I guess a proper USB C cable would allow faster data transfer, but I never had any issues with the micro USB cables.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-02-17 04:27 PM