I'll cut to the chase. I've been back and forth on the KeyOne for a month now. I even placed an order via Amazon only to cancel a week later due to restlessness. I NEED a device with killer battery life. I've owned a Galaxy Active in the past and remember fondly the larger battery. I've read the reviews on the KeyOne and know battery life is a major feature. Am I the only one torn between these two devices? Obviously the S8 Active is not out yet, but we can assume the specs. It will likely have a 4,000+ battery, but with a more powerful processor I'm not sure how battery life will compare to the KeyOne.
    06-13-17 10:32 PM
    I have no experience with the S8 Active but have owned the S8+ since launch and the Keyone blows the S8+ out of the water when it comes to battery life.

My S8+ battery life was good for about 2 weeks, then went to $h!t. I would be <5% by the time it was time for bed (12am and unplugged at 6:30am). On the Keyone, I'm over 50% by bedtime with the same Usage. It's just about 9pm Westcoast time and I'm still at 66%. I always charge every other night on the Keyone.
    06-13-17 10:52 PM
    I'll cut to the chase. I've been back and forth on the KeyOne for a month now. I even placed an order via Amazon only to cancel a week later due to restlessness. I NEED a device with killer battery life. I've owned a Galaxy Active in the past and remember fondly the larger battery. I've read the reviews on the KeyOne and know battery life is a major feature. Am I the only one torn between these two devices? Obviously the S8 Active is not out yet, but we can assume the specs. It will likely have a 4,000+ battery, but with a more powerful processor I'm not sure how battery life will compare to the KeyOne.
    S8 Active is rumoured to have 4000 or 4200 mAh battery. With a screen so big and Snapdragon 835, I really don't expect it to be enough to match the KEYone.
    SunDevilBB likes this.
    06-13-17 11:37 PM