One of my KEYone's display stopped working. I bought the replacement and it would respond to touches but show nothing. I thought the replacement was faulty and tried it on my working KEYone and it worked fine. I tried it once again on the non working KEYone and now it wouldn't even respond to touches.

Does anyone know if there are any repair options in the USA? The damage is beyond my capabilities to handle it.

Thanks.
    06-12-18 07:02 PM
    I would defer to smarter here, but I believe displays are plug&play. return the defective part and they again. local shops should be able to do it and are within reach for warranty...its not rocket science
    06-12-18 07:22 PM
    I would defer to smarter here, but I believe displays are plug&play. return the defective part and they again. local shops should be able to do it and are within reach for warranty...its not rocket science
    The part worked perfectly fine on my another KEYone. It's definitely not defective.
    06-12-18 07:25 PM
    May be flex cable connector? Try another display in there…? Trying to help...

That said, I sent my Priv to repair shop for dead USB but repair failed soon... sent back & they did it again, failed again. Gave up.

Some things are not meant to be...
    Last edited by RLeeSimon; 06-12-18 at 10:37 PM.
    06-12-18 09:31 PM