Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Can anyone offer advice about the KeyOne rear battery cover? I have one of those magnetic car phone holders, and when taking the device off of it, it popped the back cover off a little. Since then, I just can't get the back to stay flush - a couple of the little tabs broke off.

I bought an OEM rear cover on eBay, but it's ridiculously impossible to get this thing snapped back on, and in the process, I think that I damaged a couple of the little tabs on the new cover. I also don't think that the eBay cover is quite the same size as the old cover, because I just can't get the thing to be flush.

Is my only option to throw this year-old phone away?
    10-26-18 07:21 AM
    Can anyone offer advice about the KeyOne rear battery cover? I have one of those magnetic car phone holders, and when taking the device off of it, it popped the back cover off a little. Since then, I just can't get the back to stay flush - a couple of the little tabs broke off.

I bought an OEM rear cover on eBay, but it's ridiculously impossible to get this thing snapped back on, and in the process, I think that I damaged a couple of the little tabs on the new cover. I also don't think that the eBay cover is quite the same size as the old cover, because I just can't get the thing to be flush.

Is my only option to throw this year-old phone away?
    Nope.
    Get another cover.
    Maybe someone who has bought one can suggest you where to buy from.
    10-26-18 07:25 AM
    buy damaged K1 and use it or use ebay cover with some plastic cover over it
    Last edited by bbone99; 10-26-18 at 08:02 AM. Reason: another solution
    10-26-18 07:59 AM
    had the same issue. Ended up trying a couple of new backs with limited success. Just ended up getting a super thin case to hold it in for the little tabs that were broken. Definitely one of the worst backs to have to try to get back on.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-26-18 08:17 AM
    Thanks, the suggestion of a thin case sounds like a good one, and at $3-5 each, I can get a couple of them for the same price as another back panel would cost me. I do like the magnetic car holders, it's too bad the KeyOne couldn't hold up to one.
    10-27-18 11:48 AM