What reason would my phone restart randomly twice in the space of 5 minutes. My phone is four days old and came from factory in October according to the box.
    03-26-18 11:50 AM
    It could be any number of reasons, but here's two things we need to help you out:

1) Was it processing a software update? It is possible to require a restart multiple times when processing multiple updates. This is very common in a brand new phone. You would have noticed a loading bar and a long boot time.

2) Did you install or run an app before the phone crashed? Sometimes a bug in an app can cause this to happen.

If it does randomly restart again, try doing a Factory Data Reset. This often fixes any strange occurrences after an update, or first-boot of a device. It is not common for a device to randomly reboot. If it continues to reboot after this, then it is possible you have a bad device. It sucks, but it happens to all brands. You should be able to get a warranty replacement.
    03-26-18 01:45 PM
    [QUOTE=psychofox13;13159810]1) 2) Did you install or run an app before the phone crashed? Sometimes a bug in an app can cause this to happen.
    /QUOTE]

1st it might had crashed because I was trying to go to fast between apps. 2nd time I was typing crackberry forums into chrome address bar.
    03-26-18 02:38 PM
    [QUOTE=brianmartinuk;13159864]
    1) 2) Did you install or run an app before the phone crashed? Sometimes a bug in an app can cause this to happen.
    /QUOTE]

1st it might had crashed because I was trying to go to fast between apps. 2nd time I was typing crackberry forums into chrome address bar.
    It shouldn't have crashed from typing too fast, and Chrome shouldn't have crashed the phone.

Strange!

I would try a Factory Data Reset and see if the problem persists. If it does, I would contact BlackBerry Mobile, or the place you got the phone from, for a replacement.

For the record, mine has rebooted once on its own and that was due to a bug in an app I was using.
    03-26-18 03:10 PM
    This reset hasn't happened over the past 4 days, mainly because I've not been on it, I've been using whatsapp on my PC and only use my phone for the things I can't do on my PC or I'm away from the desk. this morning I'm back in my routine, and an hour after having it on my person, it has randomly restarted 🤔
    04-03-18 03:34 AM
    Have seen other threads on this issue. Most have had to go to a replacement but a few reported that this was caused by a bad sd card. If you have an sd card, you could try removing it.
    04-03-18 04:59 AM
    I don't have an sd card / I will find the other threads. thank you
    04-03-18 09:38 AM
    Try a hard reset (much like a battery pull)
    Hold the power button (on the left side) at least 30 seconds
    The Android startup will occur.
    You might have repeat a few times if the system does not settle down.
    04-04-18 01:11 PM