Seriously, it just freezes on me making it not recognize any sort of touch or typing. It can be resolved by putting it to sleep and then unlocking it but it's really annoying. Is this a known bug or is my screen starting to fail? On a side note it's not a static freeze, if watching a video the images will still move. The touch screen just renders useless during these hiccups.
    06-29-17 11:58 AM
    It happened once to me too. But that was some weeks ago.
    But what also happened is that while hearing music suddenly the multiwindow pops up without me even touching the recent apps button (happened both on Google Play Music and NRG Player, idk if it was just random or because of the music)

I did a factory reset once but it still happened once ( the multi window freeze while mp3 is playing).

But so far it didn't happen again and most of the time works fine. I guess it's just because it's android, had similar issues with other androids
    06-29-17 12:07 PM
    Same issue here. Screen freezes to input. I can often still scroll around, in Twitter for instance, but can't select anything or back out. Have to put KEYone to sleep and then unlock. Easy workaround, but still annoying.
    06-30-17 11:07 AM
    I've had those freezes. I've learned to put certain apps on "battery saving" mode. I've put chrome , Hub and a few other apps in those mode and my freezes have disappeared. Hope this helps some.
    06-30-17 02:20 PM
    I've had those freezes. I've learned to put certain apps on "battery saving" mode. I've put chrome , Hub and a few other apps in those mode and my freezes have disappeared. Hope this helps some.
    What do you mean by putting them in that mode? And how do you do that?
    06-30-17 02:22 PM
    What do you mean by putting them in that mode? And how do you do that?
    Check out the "Power Centre" from the app drawer.
    06-30-17 05:15 PM
    My system has now started to freeze as well! Phone app freezes, system shuts down and reboots by itself !! This is getting frustrating
    07-06-17 04:49 PM
    Bb suites seems to cause these issues. My keyone froze few times but Priv will freeze more often. I disabled bb suites and it's more stable .
    07-06-17 05:03 PM