Yo!
    I'm giving my wife the S7edge pink Smartgirl edition this Friday (had it ages waiting for my next phone).

So, I bought a 'cheap' interim phone : a J7 for 169euros and I've been setting it up. Easy to go from one Sammy to another. And actually, it works really well. I'll be using it until I can get a good deal on a sorted KEYone.

I could get an unlocked K1 right now on Amazon or wait till the end of the month and get it delivered to a UK address for free when I'm there. Will the phones be second batch ones in 3 weeks' time? Or I could wait for the K1 to appear in the Vodafone brochure and get a great deal. They're offering me an S8+ for 629€ interest free on a 24 month contract.

I don't think I'll be fretting if the KEYone is 5 thousands of a second slower opening email than an S8.

The question isn't, "Are you finally getting one?", but "When and where?"

Thanks TCL for owning up to the screengate, but you could also guarantee that all devices from a certain date will be superglued ones

Sound reasonable?
    07-10-17 11:58 AM
    Yes it does definitely but you will never know with supply chain nowadays
    07-10-17 12:31 PM
    Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) - Full phone specifications

Using the Samsung J7 (6) now and have given the S7e to my wife. To be honest it's working fine. Less refined but I don't think I need any more. The KEYone would more than suffice spec wise.
    07-13-17 10:16 AM
    Being a diehard Blackberry fan and BB10 loyalist, switching to the KEYone was a good decision for me and dont regret it at all.
    Bucky2016 likes this.
    07-13-17 10:21 AM