So I'm eager to buy...real bad...making excuses and finding faults in my Priv (or my Priv is sad that it knows I want to abandon it) and seen at a few carriers.

Bell - $699.99
    Telus - $700.00
    Rogers - $679.00 *odd!!

So I'm debating buying from Rogers, then spending and another $30 to get it unlocked.

Side question - for those who bought from Rogers and unlocked, have you had any issues?

Main concern is that I get the screen pop or another issue with the phone that's not cosmetic 'damage' or 'wear-n-tear' would they take it back and replace?

Has anyone gone to a carrier yet with an issue, and how did they assist you?
    06-29-17 09:00 AM
    I think it's a big fat "it depends" will you be their customer? If so then I think without question they will assist you and replace/repair the device for or through BlackBerry Mobile for you. IF you intend to buy from Rogers then take it to another carrier then most likely they would have you deal directly with BlackBerry Mobile for warranty issues. In all cases though you WOULD be under a manufacturer's warranty from BlackBerry Mobile.
    06-29-17 11:16 AM
    ditto. I bought from bell but am with Freedom so bbmobile will deal with me. then the second year will be via my mastercard as they give me another years warranty.
    06-29-17 11:37 AM
    I think it's a big fat "it depends" will you be their customer? If so then I think without question they will assist you and replace/repair the device for or through BlackBerry Mobile for you. IF you intend to buy from Rogers then take it to another carrier then most likely they would have you deal directly with BlackBerry Mobile for warranty issues. In all cases though you WOULD be under a manufacturer's warranty from BlackBerry Mobile.
    Makes sense, but I do have cable/internet with them ahaha. They better provide help
    pkcable likes this.
    06-29-17 01:02 PM
    ditto. I bought from bell but am with Freedom so bbmobile will deal with me. then the second year will be via my mastercard as they give me another years warranty.
    I was debating to go to a Rogers store or go to best buy mobile to get it from. Will see who has stock first. Hopefully mobile can offer the same $679 price
    pkcable likes this.
    06-29-17 01:04 PM