Tanx...but strange thing ...When i try to send a mail by combo, hub just send it as a draft.
    Is it working for you?
    I just submitted a ticket to BB support. I will keep the thread posted with their response.
    06-04-17 11:12 AM
    Well done. I'll do the same.
    RK_BB likes this.
    06-04-17 02:53 PM
    Well done. I'll do the same.
    Excellent! And the pressure is on
    06-04-17 02:55 PM
    Any Link to BlackBerry support?
    Tnx
    06-04-17 03:00 PM
    Any Link to BlackBerry support?
    Tnx
    Here you go:

http://www.blackberrymobile.com/support/
    06-04-17 03:03 PM
    Done!
    06-04-17 03:15 PM
    Done!
    I have another one:

Using the 'M' key to mark Read / Unread isn't working.

This functionality is listed here: Keyboard shortcuts: BlackBerry Hub - BlackBerry Hub - latest

I sent a ticket to BlackBerry support regarding this as well.
    ariandax and Bostil1987 like this.
    06-04-17 03:20 PM
    Great thread, thanks guys.

- Is there a good way to switch tabs in chrome? Hate reaching to that little "2" .. "3".. digit up there

- Any way to disable the convenience key? (pushes my car's phone holder side arm). I can't seem to assign "nothing". (if I clear the assignment, then pressing the key will open up the choices!)

- I need to find a way to assign foreign language characters to the PKB (when I switch language, it always opens the VKB and PKB still types English). Any idea?

- A way to open Hub by swiping right on home screen? I think someone mentioned but I can't seem to find now

- Assign a keyboard shortcut to open a web page. Couldn't find a way
    I have two probable solutions for you:

1. Chrome: you can move the address bar to the bottom which will give you much better access to the menu and the page selector but please keep in mind that if you don't master the position of your thumbs they will clash with the capacitive buttons and you will find yourself opening the Recent window. If you choose to go for it simply go to chrome://flags and enable it.

2. Swipe right or left for Hub and much more can be done with an app called All In One Gestures

Have fun!
    Geselskap likes this.
    06-05-17 09:57 AM
    Done!
    Good news! BB support is aware and a fix is in the works. It may be released with the next update.
    ariandax likes this.
    06-05-17 10:03 AM
    Does the control not work on websites to copy text that you didn't write yourself?
    06-05-17 11:54 AM
    I have two probable solutions for you:

1. Chrome: you can move the address bar to the bottom which will give you much better access to the menu and the page selector but please keep in mind that if you don't master the position of your thumbs they will clash with the capacitive buttons and you will find yourself opening the Recent window. If you choose to go for it simply go to chrome://flags and enable it.

2. Swipe right or left for Hub and much more can be done with an app called All In One Gestures

Have fun!
    Already did the chrome switch, much better...and All in one was awesome, thanks for the suggestion!
    06-05-17 12:02 PM
    I have another one:

Using the 'M' key to mark Read / Unread isn't working.

This functionality is listed here: Keyboard shortcuts: BlackBerry Hub - BlackBerry Hub - latest

I sent a ticket to BlackBerry support regarding this as well.
    Works fine on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ. You need to select the emails in the Hub and then press M.
    06-05-17 02:29 PM
    Works fine on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ. You need to select the emails in the Hub and then press M.
    Got it! Works. Thank you.
    06-05-17 02:39 PM
    Wow! The All in One gestures app can also make it a little easier to prevent accidental presses of the back/home/app switch buttons!

If you don't mind losing long-press functionality, just set the short press option to None and the long-press to the appropriate action.
    RK_BB and knightfall like this.
    06-05-17 03:22 PM
    Wow! The All in One gestures app can also make it a little easier to prevent accidental presses of the back/home/app switch buttons!

If you don't mind losing long-press functionality, just set the short press option to None and the long-press to the appropriate action.
    Yup! One of the better gesture control apps out there.
    Devhux likes this.
    06-05-17 04:36 PM
    By the way, what got me confused here is the title on the shortcuts page:

'When a message is selected or in a message'

I thought it was supposed to mark Read / Unread when you are in the message as well, as the title suggests.
    06-05-17 08:33 PM
    By the way, what got me confused here is the title on the shortcuts page:

'When a message is selected or in a message'

I thought it was supposed to mark Read / Unread when you are in the message as well, as the title suggests.
    Yeah I sorted out on PRIV. I rose the same issue back then 😉
    06-05-17 10:12 PM
    Maybe has been mentioned but didn't see it. On the 'Chrome' icon on your homescreen(s), instead of pushing it you can flick it up and it shows all the bookmarks. Pretty useful.
    06-05-17 10:50 PM
    Maybe has been mentioned but didn't see it. On the 'Chrome' icon on your homescreen(s), instead of pushing it you can flick it up and it shows all the bookmarks. Pretty useful.
    You can do that with any app that has widgets. That's a feature of BB Launcher.
    06-05-17 11:46 PM
    How can scroll down the email inside Hub with the physical keyboard and select / open a message with the same without jumping to the touch screen? I can do that with the BB classic track pad.
    06-07-17 12:50 AM
    How can scroll down the email inside Hub with the physical keyboard and select / open a message with the same without jumping to the touch screen? I can do that with the BB classic track pad.
    That's impossible, as far as I know.
    ariandax likes this.
    06-07-17 12:56 AM
    No you can't. You couldn't do it on Passport either. Classic has it because it was a trackpad related feature. I didn't enjoy using Passport for the same reason but I eventually got used to it.

Perhaps double tab on Keyboard with Alt can add this feature if BlackBerry wants to. They didn't do it before, so don't expect it's coming any sooner.
    06-07-17 02:30 AM
    I made a autocorrect of $$ - ? because I feel that hitting ALT and V takes too long and I use ? a lot when im typing to my students.

Now i just double hit $ in pretty much no delay instead of traveling with two fingers.

Im working on an Autocorrect for ! because I also use that a lot when praising my students. Im thinking of QQ or WW - !
    pooyam, knightfall and RMCCI like this.
    06-07-17 10:35 PM
    Sounds brilliant! Mind sharing how did you configure that?
    06-07-17 10:50 PM
    Sounds brilliant! Mind sharing how did you configure that?
    Settings -> Languages & input -> Personal dictionary -> (pick language) -> "+" on top right
    knightfall likes this.
    06-08-17 01:36 AM
343 ... 23456 ...