I often have poor or NO internet connection when in the same room with my wife who has a good connection on her LG phone. This has happened multiple times, it is the new normal for me but is not my experience with older Blackberries. Is this common? I am so frustrated that I am considering giving up on Blackberry phones, but want to give it another shot if I can make it work. Also wondering if I can go back to an older BB unit, preferably a Passport, to work with Sprint system?
    11-15-18 12:08 AM
    Is this common?
    The KEYone notably had not so great reception for some folks, depending on carrier and area. Those on Sprint seemed to have more issues than most.

Also wondering if I can go back to an older BB unit, preferably a Passport, to work with Sprint system?
    There was no Sprint compataible Passport. You'd have to go back to a Q10 in order to use a BB10 device on Sprint. The KEYone was the first Sprint compatible device since BlackBerry 10.
    11-15-18 12:21 PM
    I often have poor or NO internet connection when in the same room with my wife who has a good connection on her LG phone. This has happened multiple times, it is the new normal for me but is not my experience with older Blackberries. Is this common? I am so frustrated that I am considering giving up on Blackberry phones, but want to give it another shot if I can make it work. Also wondering if I can go back to an older BB unit, preferably a Passport, to work with Sprint system?
    Are you using WiFi to access the Internet or using data?
    11-15-18 06:35 PM