Hi Guys, been having the Keyone for 1 year and absolutely love it. But only have one issue which is the photo gallery, it doesn't show any pictures just taken and I have no idea how to resolve this issue. Has anyone out there been experiencing this issue?? Do you think its something to do with insufficient either onboard phone memory and memory card itself?

Thank you all very much in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Keyone photo galley problem, doesn't show any pictures in standard photo app-screenshot_20180220-034729.jpg   Keyone photo galley problem, doesn't show any pictures in standard photo app-screenshot_20180220-034719.jpg   Keyone photo galley problem, doesn't show any pictures in standard photo app-screen-shot-2018-02-20-2.03.45-pm.jpg  
    02-19-18 10:02 PM
    Hi Guys, been having the Keyone for 1 year and absolutely love it. But only have one issue which is the photo gallery, it doesn't show any pictures just taken and I have no idea how to resolve this issue. Has anyone out there been experiencing this issue?? Do you think its something to do with insufficient either onboard phone memory and memory card itself?

Thank you all very much in advance
    The memory card is probably not compatible..just use google photo. It comes stock, and allows you to store unlimited pics
    02-19-18 10:23 PM
    THanks for the reply Mate, I am only using Google photo app so I am unsure what else could be causing the problem , if sd card is not compatible, what else can I do to alter the setting tpo save the photo on only google photo app or the phone itself?
    02-20-18 12:42 AM
    THanks for the reply Mate, I am only using Google photo app so I am unsure what else could be causing the problem , if sd card is not compatible, what else can I do to alter the setting tpo save the photo on only google photo app or the phone itself?
    Try another picture viewer such at Piktures (yes, a K). But there are tons.

But also you might want to make sure to backup any photos that are on the card either using usb cable and/or removing the card and reading it on a computer. And is it possible you have accidentally navigated to another folder and not the one where your pictures are stored.

The Camera App can save photos to either the sd-card or to Internal Memory. There's a setting for that.
    02-20-18 08:51 AM