I'm not sure if it is Oreo's fault or not, but for the past couple months I have only been receiving about half of my phone calls on the KeyOne. Have already tried a factory reset and that doesn't seem to make any difference.

The only way I know is because I frequently get voicemails or people telling me they've been trying to call me, but no calls in my call record whatsoever. Seems to happen about half of the time but I have no way of knowing just how often. Often enough that it is certainly a problem.

SMS message are also very slow to send often taking up to 5 minutes before they will send. Have tried multiple sms apps including the stock Google messages, same results with each one.

I blame oreo as the KeyOne has been reliable up until the oreo update. Oreo seems to be buggy as I also get the APN settings on boot, and apps frequently have to reload when switching between them. And I am not an app person at all, I'm talking about switching between hub, calendar, and phone apps. I have not installed any new apps recently, have not tampered with Google play services or any of the stock apps other than uninstalling the ones I don't need such as chrome and Google photos. I have had this keyone since it replaced my old one when the screen fell out in May.

At a loss here. Will have to keep trying factory resets like a lunatic hoping for a different result. I have been praying for an OS update but have also given up on the promise of monthly updates. The KeyOne simply appears to be unsupported now.
    11-02-18 07:10 PM
    I'm not sure if it is Oreo's fault or not, but for the past couple months I have only been receiving about half of my phone calls on the KeyOne. Have already tried a factory reset and that doesn't seem to make any difference.

The only way I know is because I frequently get voicemails or people telling me they've been trying to call me, but no calls in my call record whatsoever. Seems to happen about half of the time but I have no way of knowing just how often. Often enough that it is certainly a problem.

SMS message are also very slow to send often taking up to 5 minutes before they will send. Have tried multiple sms apps including the stock Google messages, same results with each one.

I blame oreo as the KeyOne has been reliable up until the oreo update. Oreo seems to be buggy as I also get the APN settings on boot, and apps frequently have to reload when switching between them. And I am not an app person at all, I'm talking about switching between hub, calendar, and phone apps. I have not installed any new apps recently, have not tampered with Google play services or any of the stock apps other than uninstalling the ones I don't need such as chrome and Google photos. I have had this keyone since it replaced my old one when the screen fell out in May.

At a loss here. Will have to keep trying factory resets like a lunatic hoping for a different result. I have been praying for an OS update but have also given up on the promise of monthly updates. The KeyOne simply appears to be unsupported now.
    Perhaps you could try a new SIM card? Never know.
    11-02-18 07:25 PM
    no, my keyone gets stuck on the call screen if I use the flip case window to answer or deny a call.
    11-02-18 07:38 PM