Couple of things that i think are wrong with this camera/phone (or is it the app?)

* Panorama photos can only be taken in Portrait, not Landscape.
    * The respective shots are clumsily stitched together, seeing the actual points where the shots are stitched
    * it seems that panorama photos are fuzzier than regular shots, i'm seeing movement blur at the outsides of photos (ie. towards where the camera is moving to)

Any way to fix this? I'm used to the Passport, which did not have any of these issues. Especially seeing where the separate shots are stitched together!
    10-26-17 06:16 PM
    Couple of things that i think are wrong with this camera/phone (or is it the app?)

* The respective shots are clumsily stitched together, seeing the actual points where the shots are stitched
    * it seems that panorama photos are fuzzier than regular shots, i'm seeing movement blur at the outsides of photos (ie. towards where the camera is moving to)

Any way to fix this? I'm used to the Passport, which did not have any of these issues. Especially seeing where the separate shots are stitched together!
    Hopefully not! And you missed another thing, it's the Time Lapse... BlackBerry need to
    1) Roll out an update for the picture processing software and
    2)The spacebar button for quitting an app.
    3)Call recording feature (major missing).
    4)Speak out caller name when receiving a call.
    5)Flash fire when received any call or notification.(though it was IPhone's feature, BB was not less than those Brand bluffing phones)
    10-26-17 07:13 PM

I don't know if I agree

KeyOne Panorama photos : low quality?-img_20171010_1308143-panorama.jpg

KeyOne Panorama photos : low quality?-img_20171011_1028432-panorama.jpg

KeyOne Panorama photos : low quality?-img_20171016_0935050-panorama-.jpg

KeyOne Panorama photos : low quality?-img_20170714_1134341-panorama.jpg

And you can turn the camera in Landscape position but then you move UP/Down. One or two in the above, the squarish were taken that way.
    10-26-17 11:09 PM
    Hopefully not! And you missed another thing, it's the Time Lapse... BlackBerry need to
    1) Roll out an update for the picture processing software and
    2)The spacebar button for quitting an app.
    3)Call recording feature (major missing).
    4)Speak out caller name when receiving a call.
    5)Flash fire when received any call or notification.(though it was IPhone's feature, BB was not less than those Brand bluffing phones)
    Flash fire notifications always creeped me out. KEYone already has notification LED capable of many different colors for different things. WAAAAY better in my opinion.

It'd be nice if Google would give BlackBerry Mobile the software they used for the original Pixel since they have the same sensor but that's very unlikely lol.
    anon(10337964) likes this.
    10-27-17 12:10 AM