Are you planning to sell your phone and upgrade to KEY2 ? I am sticking with KEYone for now. I perfectly happy with my phone. If I had PRIV or BB10 phone I would definitely upgrade to KEY2 but KEYone is such a good phone and OREO will make it even better this week. How about you ? Going for it or sticking with the "old one"
    06-26-18 06:46 AM
    waiting for keyone upgrade to oreo. then waiting for android P update on a keyboard phone (keytwo or keythree). my keyone has only one year...
    06-26-18 06:51 AM
    I'll be sticking with my KEYone! I love this phone and have only had it for about 4 months, upgrading from the Dtek60.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    06-26-18 07:03 AM
    Upgrading to KEY2, although my KEYone BE works perfectly.

Matte keys. Gotta have 'em.
    06-26-18 07:21 AM
    Well I just got my KeyOne about 6 weeks ago. I keep my devices for 3 years before replacing. So where does that leave me...well I think BlackBerry/TCL will not be making phones under the BlackBerry brand beyond 2019. I believe they are doing this to satisfy a 750 million dollar deal made a few years ago with a European Telecommunications firm. The contract expiries in 2019. So whatever the last Key is, I will get that. Probably the Key2 as I do not think there will be a Key3, perhaps the Key3 will be the finally rendition.
    06-26-18 07:22 AM
    Going to keep mine until I absolutely need another phone.
    06-26-18 07:24 AM
    hoping next one is passport like.
    The_Passporter and JoDu8 like this.
    06-26-18 07:29 AM
    Staying with my BE until its performance noticeably decreases. I used to buy new phones soon after release, but not anymore. I want the bugs worked out and the price reduced before I part with my $$. Besides, if the form factor is the same as the K1, there's no reason for me to change. Now a Passport clone would definitely get my attention.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    06-26-18 07:44 AM
    I really wasn't contemplating replacing my KEYᵒⁿᵉ for the Key² until I kept reading all the positive reviews about the keyboard key size and finish change. Since I also use my personal phone for work anything that makes typing out emails easier has my attention. So the Key² it is.
    06-26-18 08:13 AM
    Can't wait for Key2. will keep my Keyone as a backup device just in case...
    06-26-18 08:16 AM
    Don't like the bulky look of the key 2 nor the way it handles frettes and i don't like big keys in general. I type faster on smaller keys.

Hence why i'll stay with my K1 SE and wait for maybe the K3.
    06-26-18 08:42 AM
    Probably upgrading to KEYtwo later this year. Just want to hear feedback from normal users,not this reviewers that gets it for free.
    06-26-18 09:02 AM
    I have big hands and enough lag that I'm tempted. I also think the convenience key a great productivity boost - moving directly to another app.
    06-26-18 09:03 AM
    I'll upgrade from my KEYone if AT&T offers the Key2. I will avoid purchasing any device without carrier support especially when this denies access to enhanced services or increases probability of 5G optimization issues in the future.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-18 09:07 AM
    since I just bought the BE K1, I think I'll be good for a while. this thing is lightning quick now. I'll probably hold off on buying the K2 for at most a year. if this phone all of sudden becomes too slow(doubtful considering my actual usage and what the phone can handle), I'll consider buying one.
    06-26-18 09:58 AM
    95% chance I'm upgrading. But the KEYone will be the first BlackBerry I won't be keeping outta all 5 of my BB's. It's been fun but I won't need to physically reminisce on a over slightly small keyboard.
    06-26-18 10:34 AM
    Well I just got my KeyOne about 6 weeks ago. I keep my devices for 3 years before replacing. So where does that leave me...well I think BlackBerry/TCL will not be making phones under the BlackBerry brand beyond 2019. I believe they are doing this to satisfy a 750 million dollar deal made a few years ago with a European Telecommunications firm. The contract expiries in 2019. So whatever the last Key is, I will get that. Probably the Key2 as I do not think there will be a Key3, perhaps the Key3 will be the finally rendition.
    I am sure the contract will get extended. It does seem like KEY phones get better recognition. I think KEY2 will sell better than KEYone and KEY3 better than KEY2 etc.
    06-26-18 11:00 AM
    since I just bought the BE K1, I think I'll be good for a while. this thing is lightning quick now. I'll probably hold off on buying the K2 for at most a year. if this phone all of sudden becomes too slow(doubtful considering my actual usage and what the phone can handle), I'll consider buying one.
    Congratulations on your new family addition!!!!! I saw mentioned elsewhere.....
    08-25-18 07:27 AM
    I believe they are doing this to satisfy a 750 million dollar deal made a few years ago with a European Telecommunications firm. The contract expiries in 2019.
    I've never heard of this -- would you mind explaining it a bit?
    08-25-18 08:20 AM
    Actually replaced my KEYone with the Motion. So will definitely wait to see what comes next.
    08-25-18 08:27 AM
    like the keytwo but will probably skip it oreo has brought new life to the keyone.

so key3 most likely but it has to have stereo speakers no more of this mono crap.
    08-25-18 08:28 AM
    I was going to upgrade to a KEY2, but after I went into my Rogers store to have a look, I noticed the spacebar wobble issue, so I held off. Then my KEYone received Oreo and I saw even less reason to upgrade.

I will probably wait until next Spring when the spacebar issue is fixed and the price drops a but.
    08-25-18 08:36 AM
    Congratulations on your new family addition!!!!! I saw mentioned elsewhere.....
    Thanks!!!! Another baby boy.

Posted via my Awesome Passport SE SQW100-4/10.3.3.2163 pin:2C33423A
    FF22 likes this.
    08-25-18 09:22 AM
    I’m waiting for Key3.

For starters, my K1 is great.

Probably the biggest upgrade I’m looking for is camera and it sounds like the K2 is debatable there.
    08-25-18 10:06 AM
    If K3 is visibly smaller, why not. Else, I stay by my KEYᵒⁿᵉ hopefully with Oreo in the next days.
    08-25-18 10:17 AM
103 123 ...