Mmm....perhaps a WiFi receiver that works?
    05-19-18 07:45 PM
    Mmm....perhaps a WiFi receiver that works?
    What version KEYone do you have, and what kinds of WiFi problems have you experienced. WiFi reception on. My KEYone has been very good. I use WiFi only 80%+ of the time.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    05-20-18 08:57 AM
    What version KEYone do you have, and what kinds of WiFi problems have you experienced. WiFi reception on. My KEYone has been very good. I use WiFi only 80%+ of the time.

Unlocked Silver Edition, T Mobile, OTA May security update.

5GHz has no internet or the connection crash intermittently and 2.4GHz is relatively very slow. I have a 400/30 line, @ 2.4GHz I get 20/20, if that.
    05-20-18 09:52 AM
    Unlocked Silver Edition, T Mobile, OTA May security update.

5GHz has no internet or the connection crash intermittently and 2.4GHz is relatively very slow. I have a 400/30 line, @ 2.4GHz I get 20/20, if that.
    Blech! Is that an issue with the May update? I'm still on March or April.

05-20-18 09:59 AM
    Blech! Is that an issue with the May update? I'm still on March or April.

It's an issue supposedly going back to Feb updated:

/blackberry-android-os-f456/problem-wifi-after-march-update-1140253/
    05-20-18 10:04 AM
    If it was "Free"
    05-20-18 10:14 AM
    I like most things about the Keyone so, In Key2 I would like to see...

1. Silver Edition with a metal chassis. (Steel Finish would be nice like Passport Silver Ed.)
    2. Slightly flatter keyboard, may be matt finish, even a bit taller keys. (like BB 9900)
    3. Definitely the aesthetically pleasing Chrome/ matt Keyboard FRETS.
    4. Durable and grippy back, rubberized or leather finish.
    5. Even if its a single main shooter it should be like the Pixel 2's camera with OIS.
    6. Atleast 3 OS updates and prompt security updates every month.
    7. Prompt and transparent communication by TCL/BB on updates.
    8. The top end of the phone should be redesigned May be a thinner/sleeker top chin. (Not like the Keyone)
    9. A curved and slightly taller display would be nice.
    10. Capacitive touch-sensitive pkb.
    11. Definitely finger print sensor on the spacebar.
    12. LED notification must be at top.
    13. For non removable battery, PULL TABS is a must.
    14. 3.5 mm headphone jack is a must.
    15. No need for any IP ratings.
    16. No need for wireless charging.
    05-21-18 07:39 AM
    Why upgrade? No thanks. I'll wait for a K3 or K4, depends when and if this one breaks.
    05-21-18 08:46 AM
    I'm a KeyOne user . Happy with the device. Key2 comes with better specifications which is strong reason for me to upgrade to the device.
    05-21-18 11:07 AM
    when my 2 year contract is up I will get the current KEY...
    05-21-18 11:18 AM
    Absolutely nothing! I'm completely in love with my k1
    05-21-18 12:31 PM
    Here is another one:

My trigger happy finger in case it's available upon launch!
    05-21-18 01:47 PM
    As a business user in UK I have waited with my fellow colleagues hoping that the K2 would have dual sim in other areas than India. Unfortunately specs look like it is same as K1 (india only). Therefore as samsung are supplying S9 in hybrid models for UK market direct from manufacturer it is a sad day to say no more blackberry for us..
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-24-18 04:11 AM
    As a business user in UK I have waited with my fellow colleagues hoping that the K2 would have dual sim in other areas than India. Unfortunately specs look like it is same as K1 (india only). Therefore as samsung are supplying S9 in hybrid models for UK market direct from manufacturer it is a sad day to say no more blackberry for us..
    What do you mean the specs looks like the same as K1?
    Last edited by Fred Wu; 05-24-18 at 04:59 PM.
    05-24-18 04:37 AM
    It's a lot different then the KEYᵒⁿᵉ I think, the specs are much better. I love my KEYᵒⁿᵉ but this new replacement device is making me mad, the recent button doesn't work all the time..
    05-24-18 04:42 AM
    Sorry for confusion. I refer to the specs regarding the dual sim. The Key2 says dual sim is india only as was with the Keyone. I realise other specs are upgraded. The delay in our changing was the dual sim as we do not want to carry personal and work phones. Samsung now offer hybrid s9 so we can include and control both sims in one phone.
    05-24-18 05:26 AM
    have to wait and see the final specs. so far my K1 black is doing great. However a dedicated slot for the SD card would be appreciated. I was also skeptical of the pkb but is a good as the one in the Classic I used before.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-24-18 06:54 AM
    Does the K1 for India work in the UK? I use it in Japan and no issues so far, the double SIM feature is great, however having to decide to put a second SIM or an SD card is something that should be fixed IMO.
    05-24-18 06:59 AM
    Sorry for confusion. I refer to the specs regarding the dual sim. The Key2 says dual sim is india only as was with the Keyone. I realise other specs are upgraded. The delay in our changing was the dual sim as we do not want to carry personal and work phones. Samsung now offer hybrid s9 so we can include and control both sims in one phone.
    The problem is that BBMo/TCL needs carriers and retailers to support the single type sim device first. Companies want to sell you a second device and not just another sim card. If companies would carry dual sim voluntarily like with Indian retailers, you'd see more dual sim type devices in your locale.
    Tim-ANC and elfabio80 like this.
    05-24-18 07:08 AM
    I'd consider getting a new BlackBerry-branded handset if it had:

1. Ability to easily uninstall, disable, and/or block all Google apps, services, and telemetry. If they sold a variant with a custom Android OS that lacked the Google tracking crap that would also work.

2. Smaller, more "palmable" form-factor.

3. A keyboard more similar to the Q10 with matte keys, more defined shape, and the same 4-row layout (not moving the numbers to the top row like I've seen in some "leaked" renders).

4. User-repaceable battery.
    phuoc and Uglyindian like this.
    05-24-18 07:40 AM
    Carrying two phones. Like having two wives.
    phuoc likes this.
    05-24-18 08:39 AM
    Carrying two phones. Like having two wives.
    And you know this how? (g)
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-24-18 09:59 AM
    Not for $800 if this is true..
    05-24-18 12:07 PM
    Not for $800 if this is true..
    This rumor is crap
    05-24-18 12:48 PM
    I would upgrade to the BlackBerry KEYtwo if and only if it has 16 GB RAM, 128 GB internal storage, and support for 2 TB microSD / nanoSD card, and of course physical keyboard. Do not make the physical device size larger than the BlackBerry KEYone.
    05-24-18 03:36 PM
128 ... 3456