As the title states, given that any current KeyOne owners would have owned their phone for only one year at most, what possible features would be worth forking out the extra ~$500-$600 USD to upgrade to a KeyTwo?

For me, the only realistic thing that would make it worth upgrading would be a smaller form factor, or a combination of better keyboard + battery + speakers.
    05-09-18 11:20 PM
    Larger keys, if nothing else.
    jope28 and skinnymike1 like this.
    05-09-18 11:23 PM
    Better processor, ram, camera, PKB.
    05-09-18 11:30 PM
    It does, it's running the SD660 with 6gbs Ram. The Phone is bigger then the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. You can look up the leaks online.
    Better processor, ram, camera, PKB.
    krazyatom likes this.
    05-10-18 12:10 AM
    Does 660 support Google camera app?
    05-10-18 12:18 AM
    It does, it's running the SD660 with 6gbs Ram. The Phone is bigger then the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. You can look up the leaks online.
    I am so happy! Finally flagship price with flaship spec from Blackberry!
    05-10-18 12:20 AM
    If the leaked photos are real I wouldn't upgrade if it was free, it looks lame, almost identical to K1 so why would I "upgrade" except for the improved specs there is nothing special about the phone, I'd rather go for the K1 black version.
    05-10-18 12:50 AM
    On screen nav buttons, android P out of the box and amoled/oled screen.
    05-10-18 01:41 AM
    specs apart , if it feels like having a new passport with 4 row pkb in my hand then I would upgrade.

coming from a Passport SE , Priv and Keyone seem a downgrade.

regards
    anon(10218918), bqik and croman like this.
    05-10-18 01:54 AM
    Passport-width, Passport-style keys and build quality. Wider screen like the old Passport, probably a bit taller to accommodate Android's screen form factor guidelines.
    skinnymike1 and croman like this.
    05-10-18 02:01 AM
    We don't know that it's bigger than the K1, since we never saw it in the flesh compared to a K1
    05-10-18 02:15 AM
    Wireless charging.
    Awesome camera.
    Impressive speed and performance.
    citystars41 and farmwersteve like this.
    05-10-18 02:27 AM
    When my keyone breaks
    05-10-18 03:04 AM
    If the leaked photos are real I wouldn't upgrade if it was free, it looks lame, almost identical to K1 so why would I "upgrade" except for the improved specs there is nothing special about the phone, I'd rather go for the K1 black version.
    It's a bit dilemma. If like the successor, like you, someone would complaint about . But all the other successful phones were built on the successors, Samsung, apple, and etc.

Do you really want a phone look differently every time with different design? IMO, it will only lead to issues. Every internal component will be compromised in order to fit the new design. That's bad.
    FF22 and ppeters914 like this.
    05-10-18 03:05 AM
    Well of course we don't know for certain, but the leaks I seen shows its bigger. Now the leaks could be completely wrong all together though lol
    We don't know that it's bigger than the K1, since we never saw it in the flesh compared to a K1
    05-10-18 03:26 AM
    See, assuming the specs are right the phones bigger, supposedly the keyboard is higher then the KEYᵒⁿᵉ keypad. But these could be wrong all together..
    05-10-18 03:36 AM
    See, assuming the specs are right the phones bigger, supposedly the keyboard is higher then the KEYᵒⁿᵉ keypad. But these could be wrong all together.. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...15061f6ac2.jpg
    I wouldn't mind a huge KEYtwo only if the other PKB device is more compact. KEYone would be right in the middle, so that way we'd have the right sizes for most people
    05-10-18 03:43 AM
    After seeing the Google assistant, all I want is BBMo (I know BlackBerry runs the software side) latest OS in the same time frame with other OEMs. I have been on the android wagon since priv and I miss having the latest features on time.
    Anyways, if an all touch premium BlackBerry is not near, I am afraid I will be jumping ship on October with pixel 3 XL.

I really hope BBMo release a passport with an all touch feature. I won't mind the exact same design, just lose the pkb and put in a display. For icing on the cake, stylus compatibility would make it a meeting beast.
    And I really wonder how much money would it take for BBMo to use the almost same design and change the internals.

I guess we'll have to wait and see their all touch device early next year.
    05-10-18 04:10 AM
    After seeing the Google assistant, all I want is BBMo (I know BlackBerry runs the software side) latest OS in the same time frame with other OEMs. I have been on the android wagon since priv and I miss having the latest features on time.
    Anyways, if an all touch premium BlackBerry is not near, I am afraid I will be jumping ship on October with pixel 3 XL.

I really hope BBMo release a passport with an all touch feature. I won't mind the exact same design, just lose the pkb and put in a display. For icing on the cake, stylus compatibility would make it a meeting beast.
    It would only be interesting if it has a slider PKB underneath, and with the stylus and a 4000 mAh battery would make it a productivity beast. That, or have it ship with a PKB clip-on accessory
    RLeeSimon likes this.
    05-10-18 04:17 AM
    It would only be interesting if it has a slider PKB underneath, and with the stylus and a 4000 mAh battery would make it a productivity beast. That, or have it ship with a PKB clip-on accessory
    Actually addition of a pkb clip on is the best option. You remember the one that was cancelled by BlackBerry lawsuit. KEYone owners... what would make you upgrade to a KEY2?-iphone-typo-keyboard.jpg

At the end you'll have a premium stylus all touch device. Which you may charge more than keyone-two-three. And that device would be born from passport whose design is pretty solid. (Won't feel cheap like motion).

You'll have a pkb accessory that you can charge more money.

And you'll be able to address the needs of two different groups without the addition of slider engineering and design.

If I had the talent I would design one right now and sent it to BBMo. But I should have picked the designer route instead of program management .
    the_boon likes this.
    05-10-18 04:22 AM
    Offered through AT&T. That’s how I know device will have better support. Basing this on history of devices in general and not just BlackBerry.
    05-10-18 05:24 AM
    Actually addition of a pkb clip on is the best option. You remember the one that was cancelled by BlackBerry lawsuit. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iphone-typo-keyboard.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	436115

At the end you'll have a premium stylus all touch device. Which you may charge more than keyone-two-three. And that device would be born from passport whose design is pretty solid. (Won't feel cheap like motion).

You'll have a pkb accessory that you can charge more money.

And you'll be able to address the needs of two different groups without the addition of slider engineering and design.

If I had the talent I would design one right now and sent it to BBMo. But I should have picked the designer route instead of program management .
    Lol funny I own that exact Typo keyboard case, I found it on ebay and then bought the iPhone SE to go with it lol. Kind of unusual to buy a phone based on an available accessory alone, but surprisingly that the keyboard feels REALLY good and comfortable to type on, reminds me of the Classic's, but looks exactly like the Q10's. The keys are super loud though. If it ever breaks I'd sell the iPhone.

Obviously the design looks like an obvious BB rip off, which explains the immediate lawsuit action taken by them. The one you have pictured is the Typo 1, they later came up with the Typo 2 which basically doesn't have the frets and I had it too and it felt harder to type on without making mistakes. There is also a Typo 2 for iPhone 6/6S (therefore possibly 7 and 8 too).
    All of them are extremely rare.
    Uglyindian likes this.
    05-10-18 08:07 AM

And I really wonder how much money would it take for BBMo to use the almost same design and change the internals.

I guess we'll have to wait and see their all touch device early next year.
    I'm hoping the keys are taller and more like the Classic keys, the KEYᵒⁿᵉ seems as you have to force the keys down instead of glide along typing. I'm not really worried about wireless charging as you can add one if you want me it like I've done to my KEYone and Motion. If I had my pick I would have a KEYᴼᴺᴱ with the specs of my Note 8 but with the battery of the Motion or the same battery as the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Does anyone know if the logo is going to be on the spacebar or did they remove it cause I really want that. I'm notsure I'll buy the KEY2 but I'm definitely going to be buying the Ghost if I can get it to the states and if it will work here.
    05-10-18 08:27 AM
    I think the only thing that would make me want to switch is stereo speakers. Everything else is butter for me.
    05-10-18 08:28 AM
    See, assuming the specs are right the phones bigger, supposedly the keyboard is higher then the KEYᵒⁿᵉ keypad. But these could be wrong all together.. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...15061f6ac2.jpg
    Assuming right column is K1 and left column is K2, it's not bigger, just slightly taller. Width is less, so narrower pkb, and it is a bit thinner.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-10-18 08:50 AM
128 123 ...