Clipstack, solid explorer, notable, WhatsApp, sky go.
    Thank you very much. Will look at Clipstack and Solid Explorer.
    05-09-17 05:58 AM
    it's a lot smoother and fluid than the Priv, the keyboard is much nicer and the screen is brighter. The camera is better and the build quality is far better than the Priv. Fingerprint sensor is super fast.
    I agree with you. I have the Priv and KEYone. I thought Priv had so much potential, but yes the KEYone was really executed well.

Found any tips/tricks on the KEYone (apart from the smart keyboard lol)?
    05-09-17 06:00 AM
    I have the priv now. I really love it's camera and I have no issues about its performance. Do you guys confirm that the camera and performance is better on K1? Plus is the battery life really that great? Like 11 hours SoT ?
    anon(9710735) likes this.
    05-09-17 10:34 AM
    I have the priv now. I really love it's camera and I have no issues about its performance. Do you guys confirm that the camera and performance is better on K1? Plus is the battery life really that great? Like 11 hours SoT ?
    I've been using mine quite heavily today for email, cb etc and it's like this:
    Attached Thumbnails KEYone owners coming from Priv-21431.jpg  
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    05-09-17 10:51 AM
    I wear rayban p's all day long and seriously, the Priv was not good in direct sunlight and the pp was always readable. In my car up until this morning I had the pp and the Priv mounted side by side so they were compared every day. The pp may not have been viewable from a slanted angle with polarised lenses on but from the angle required to actually use the phone or in my car, no problem at all.

Posted via CB10
    I use polarized Oakleys and I have a hard time reading my priv in the sun with or without them. Z30 was bad too
    05-09-17 11:03 AM
    I like my priv as well and am in no hurry to replacement it. I'm gonna wait and see if Verizon even carries the keyone. If the reports are true, and if they carry it, it will be fall. By then my priv will be pushing 2 years old. I'll wait and see on that and if there are any further updates to it as well as how it's performing. If all is well then I may just hang on awhile longer. I don't like dropping a bunch of money for phones anyway and right now my priv does all I need to do and then some. I do admit the battery life on the keyone is very tempting though. This is a good thread and I'll keep reading as long as you are updating
    05-09-17 11:07 AM
    I use polarized Oakleys and I have a hard time reading my priv in the sun with or without them. Z30 was bad too
    Yes, amoled screens suck in sunlight. The KEYone with it's lcd is fine in portrait but after a test, I can confirm that landscape is not so awesome with polarized lenses.

Posted via CB10
    mbirth likes this.
    05-09-17 12:22 PM
    I've been using mine quite heavily today for email, cb etc and it's like this:
    Care to share the screen on time duration?
    05-09-17 02:55 PM
    I don't know if this is what you're looking for.
    Attached Thumbnails KEYone owners coming from Priv-21458.jpg  
    05-09-17 03:02 PM
    Attached Thumbnails KEYone owners coming from Priv-21457.jpg  
    05-09-17 03:04 PM
    And there's this one.
    Attached Thumbnails KEYone owners coming from Priv-21456.jpg  
    05-09-17 03:06 PM
    Would you like me to run the battery down to see how long it lasts?
    05-09-17 03:15 PM
    I don't know if this is what you're looking for.
    You may find it by pressing the screen row. Something like this.
    05-09-17 03:17 PM
    You may find it by pressing the screen row. Something like this. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...de43612191.jpg
    Ah yes, I did that already. it's post no 60
    ardakca likes this.
    05-09-17 03:19 PM
    I like my priv as well and am in no hurry to replacement it. I'm gonna wait and see if Verizon even carries the keyone. If the reports are true, and if they carry it, it will be fall. By then my priv will be pushing 2 years old. I'll wait and see on that and if there are any further updates to it as well as how it's performing. If all is well then I may just hang on awhile longer. I don't like dropping a bunch of money for phones anyway and right now my priv does all I need to do and then some. I do admit the battery life on the keyone is very tempting though. This is a good thread and I'll keep reading as long as you are updating
    I was in a Verizon store today as I needed to pick up a new case for my iPhone 7. I was talking to the sales rep and he recalled I had the Priv. He asked me if I was still using it and then he asked me if I knew about the KeyOne. I replied yes and then he said he wondered if they would carry it because he hadn't heard any Verizon announcements. I told him that it should be available for purchase unlocked on 05/31. At least he is aware of the device. Sure hoping they carry it in store as I'm a tad reluctant to purchase hands on initially.
    kadakn01 likes this.
    05-09-17 04:46 PM
    That's really good considering my priv can only get that much screen time when I hit about 5% left of battery
    05-09-17 04:52 PM
    This is for today.
    This is Passport -esque. Nice
    05-09-17 05:00 PM
    I was in a Verizon store today as I needed to pick up a new case for my iPhone 7. I was talking to the sales rep and he recalled I had the Priv. He asked me if I was still using it and then he asked me if I knew about the KeyOne. I replied yes and then he said he wondered if they would carry it because he hadn't heard any Verizon announcements. I told him that it should be available for purchase unlocked on 05/31. At least he is aware of the device. Sure hoping they carry it in store as I'm a tad reluctant to purchase hands on initially.
    I bought my priv online without seeing one and was completely fine with it. Mostly because I knew if I didn't use or didn't like the pkb I could use the vkb. Since having the priv , I'm completely cool with a pkb so I'm not worried there. I'll base my decision on Verizon, need and the user comments and reviews here
    05-09-17 06:34 PM
    Maybe waiting for the KEYone which goes on sale May 31st in USA 🇺🇸.
    The rest of the world is not only 🇺🇸

Posted via CB10
    05-10-17 03:04 AM
    yesterday i went for 30HOURS! and still had 15%
    Wow...30 hours in a 24 Hour day! Amazing!
    PHughes likes this.
    05-10-17 09:02 AM
    Wow...30 hours in a 24 Hour day! Amazing!
    Very funny.
    05-10-17 10:07 AM
    Well, I love the KEYone. However, I typically buy top end phones and although i'm happy with it, I do wish it was a bit bigger with a few perks like wireless charging. Also, it's great as a work phone but I just can't bear to part with my pp that has too much stuff on it at the moment. One other thing that's bothering me is that (I don't know why) I have a funny feeling in my gut that there's a KEYtwo on the horizon and quite frankly, I've been that Guy way too often. You know, the one that jumps in, gets the product that's almost right for him and then four months later, the exact thing he's looking for is released and when he says he's going to get it his wife picks up something heavy and advances with an expression on her face that can only be described as homicidal. So it's going back while a full refund is available and if a KEYtwo is not forthcoming, I'll simply buy the KEYone again and manage to live to talk about it. This phone really gives me optimism that BlackBerry is finally on the right track, it really is a great phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-17 05:48 AM
    Well, I love the KEYone. However, I typically buy top end phones and although i'm happy with it, I do wish it was a bit bigger with a few perks like wireless charging. Also, it's great as a work phone but I just can't bear to part with my pp that has too much stuff on it at the moment. One other thing that's bothering me is that (I don't know why) I have a funny feeling in my gut that there's a KEYtwo on the horizon and quite frankly, I've been that Guy way too often. You know, the one that jumps in, gets the product that's almost right for him and then four months later, the exact thing he's looking for is released and when he says he's going to get it his wife picks up something heavy and advances with an expression on her face that can only be described as homicidal. So it's going back while a full refund is available and if a KEYtwo is not forthcoming, I'll simply buy the KEYone again and manage to live to talk about it. This phone really gives me optimism that BlackBerry is finally on the right track, it really is a great phone.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, did you return the KEYone?
    05-12-17 07:37 AM
    Wow, did you return the KEYone?
    I'm doing it today. It's a great phone though. If I don't get the next BlackBerry, I'll buy it again.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-17 07:58 AM
    So you just bought it to use it a few days and then send it back just because? Yeah sure, that will help BlackBerry. Very much.
    05-12-17 08:09 AM
139 12345 ...