I am wondering if the BlackBerry KeyOne Black Edition will be back on stock on Amazon, so I can buy it. I just don't want the silver edition and the used KeyOnes. Does anyone know if the BE will still be offered there? By the way, is KeyOne stock from China, a country affected by coronavirus?

Your thoughts are welcome.
    03-04-20 01:11 PM
    I am wondering if the BlackBerry KeyOne Black Edition will be back on stock on Amazon, so I can buy it. I just don't want the silver edition and the used KeyOnes. Does anyone know if the BE will still be offered there? By the way, is KeyOne stock from China, a country affected by coronavirus?

Your thoughts are welcome.
    Always a chance that some 3rd party seller will add it back.

Coronavirus? Any KEYones would have been manufactured and boxed up two years ago....
    03-04-20 01:15 PM
    Always a chance that some 3rd party seller will add it back.

Coronavirus? Any KEYones would have been manufactured and boxed up two years ago....
    Does this mean there are no more KeyOnes in the makings?

Well, some of the third-party sellers that are still carrying it are charging too much money for the device. They are charging $500 and more for a BE, which is insane. The good ones that I am talking about were selling brand-new BE for $280.
    03-04-20 01:25 PM
    Does this mean there are no more KeyOnes in the makings?

Well, some of the third-party sellers that are still carrying it are charging too much money for the device. They are charging $500 and more for a BE, which is insane. The good ones that I am talking about were selling brand-new BE for $280.
    BBMo has pulled the plug - there are no more KEY2 in the making.... KEYones were ended long ago.

But yes rules of supply and demand are allowing those with some inventory to charge what the want right now. We have seen some ridiculous prices being listed.
    03-04-20 01:51 PM
    The announcement of the obvious sure did cause a sharp spike in BlackBerry prices. I imagine next year at this time Key 2s will be fond in good condition for $200
    03-05-20 09:04 AM
    The announcement of the obvious sure did cause a sharp spike in BlackBerry prices. I imagine next year at this time Key 2s will be fond in good condition for $200
    Yeah at that point many will be moving on to something newer, with or without a keyboard.

Newer Hardware
    Newer OS - Android 11 at this point next year - so three version higher.
    And something getting security patches

I'm sure there will be the, "have to pry it out of my cold dead hands" folks that will use it for another five years. But even among BlackBerry users there are folks that want something reasonable "current".
    03-05-20 09:52 AM
    I'm sure there will be the, "have to pry it out of my cold dead hands" folks that will use it for another five years.
    I can identify with this
    03-05-20 10:27 AM
    I can identify with this
    Yup as I can...................
    Attached Thumbnails KeyOne BE Out of Stock on Amazon-cold.jpg  
    03-05-20 02:45 PM