Hi, just been using the keyone for around two months, I came to the BB Keyone as I wanted a good privated and secured phone and also I love the keyboard (but it not a must for me), and fafter using it daily I found the overall running performance is quite slow compared to another Android devices, as most of the time I have to delete and force close most of the Apps that I was running on my old Nexus 6P.

But what It's a game changer for me is the dact that TCL Preview App could push and install Bloatware on a Super Secure Android Phone.

I went to my seller and he offer me a change for a Pixel XL brand new, Its the Original version and some people told me that Im gonna miss the battery life and the optical sensor its the same.

What you guys think about this possible trade?

Thanks a lot.
    12-28-19 12:39 PM
    I went to my seller and he offer me a change for a Pixel XL brand new, Its the Original version and some people told me that Im gonna miss the battery life and the optical sensor its the same.
    Yeah, you'll miss the battery life. As far as the camera goes, though, just because it's the same sensor doesn't mean it'll work the same, the Pixel will perform better because Google optimizes its hardware and software. As long as you're happy with the trade, it seems good to me.
    12-28-19 12:51 PM
    The original Pixel while more up to date than the KeyOne is still EOL now and the battery will be 4 years old. Can you get a newer Pixel like the 3a instead?
    12-28-19 03:01 PM
    Hi, just been using the keyone for around two months, I came to the BB Keyone as I wanted a good privated and secured phone and also I love the keyboard (but it not a must for me), and fafter using it daily I found the overall running performance is quite slow compared to another Android devices, as most of the time I have to delete and force close most of the Apps that I was running on my old Nexus 6P.

But what It's a game changer for me is the dact that TCL Preview App could push and install Bloatware on a Super Secure Android Phone.

What you guys think about this possible trade?

Thanks a lot.
    You should consider the KeyOne Black Edition with the 4gigs of Ram. I vouch also, that the KeyOne Silver Edition is slow and can't handle many apps being open. If you feel the pixel escape XL is a go, go for it.
    12-28-19 05:23 PM
    Both devices are frozen in time.... I’d favor the deal since it’s proprietary Android hardware optimized by Google itself.
    12-28-19 05:49 PM
    The original Pixel while more up to date than the KeyOne is still EOL now and the battery will be 4 years old. Can you get a newer Pixel like the 3a instead?
    This was the same thing I was wondering. The pixel 3a would be a better choice long term. But if you are looking for a short term solution than the pixel XL should do you fine.
    the_boon likes this.
    12-28-19 06:55 PM
    Don't do it.

If you're gonna trade your KEYone for a Pixel, get a 3a.
    elfabio80 and owenpye like this.
    12-28-19 08:45 PM
    If you prefer a PKB get the K2 LE. If you want a slab go Pixel 3a. If you can wait until the new Samsung's drop there will be excellent deals on all other devices as well.
    12-29-19 02:55 AM
    Thanks a lot for the answers, the Keyone that I own its a BE, and apps run ok, but after installing anyother APP aside the ones from the system it feels slow, and Ive followed some steps to unload undesired apps and disable others.

The thing is that I came to the BB just for the nice Keyboard and the nice specs and some others characteristics only found on the BBs, and also for the price of 140 €.

Now I have iption of buying a Pixel XL for just 110, and see if there is any improvements over the KeyOne, I am the kind of tech guy that wants the best for the buck and thats the reason I op for the OG Pixel instead the Pixel 3a (at the moment in Spain is arround 400€)
    12-29-19 03:29 AM
    Thanks a lot for the answers, the Keyone that I own its a BE, and apps run ok, but after installing anyother APP aside the ones from the system it feels slow, and Ive followed some steps to unload undesired apps and disable others.

The thing is that I came to the BB just for the nice Keyboard and the nice specs and some others characteristics only found on the BBs, and also for the price of 140 €.

Now I have iption of buying a Pixel XL for just 110, and see if there is any improvements over the KeyOne, I am the kind of tech guy that wants the best for the buck and thats the reason I op for the OG Pixel instead the Pixel 3a (at the moment in Spain is arround 400€)
    I think a used Pixel 3a should be able to be found for much less than 300€
    12-29-19 11:33 AM
    I think a used Pixel 3a should be able to be found for much less than 300€
    I believe the seller was allowing OP to exchange the purchase and that’s how the choice was offered
    12-29-19 01:24 PM
    Hi there, been using the Pixel XL for couple of weeks, great camera and performance, clean OS and super light experience.
    Missed so much the KeyOne that I trade it again for the Keyone Black Edition, main reason was that the Pixel made me spent lot of time with it and the Apps, on the Keyone I prefer not to intall any and keep the OS as clean and minimal as possible, for banking and etc.. I just use the browser.
    01-10-20 07:13 AM