I got mine from Amazon.ca so...will I get an update from Rogers or Telus? If not how do I go about getting the update?
    If you bought your phone carrier unlocked, it will not come from either Rogers or Telus. It will come from BBMo/TCL.
    07-11-18 01:26 PM
    How can i know if my keyone is the unlocked version? I have the PRD-63117-029
    Where did you buy it...

If the phone is a carrier sold phone.... you bought from a carrier or from a third party and it has carier packaging/apps. Updates come from BBMo, but for support reasons that carrier has to approve them first (flip a switch).

If the phone was bought through a retailer with no carrier packaging... it's an unlocked phone and will get updated directly from BBMo... when they release then to that market or PRD run.
    07-11-18 01:32 PM
    If you bought your phone carrier unlocked, it will not come from either Rogers or Telus. It will come from BBMo/TCL.
    If he bought it factory unlocked. Not the same as carrier unlocked. All phones in Canada are now carrier unlocked but updates still bound to the carrier you bought it from. If it's factory unlocked (bought from BlackBerry mobile direct or another vendor) then updates would come from BlackBerry mobile directly.
    07-12-18 09:43 AM
    If he bought it factory unlocked. Not the same as carrier unlocked. All phones in Canada are now carrier unlocked but updates still bound to the carrier you bought it from. If it's factory unlocked (bought from BlackBerry mobile direct or another vendor) then updates would come from BlackBerry mobile directly.
    Yes, factory unlocked** Sometimes I get them mixed up, haha. Thanks for catching that!
    07-12-18 10:07 AM
    07-12-18 07:43 PM
    This means that we need to wait longer for the release which supposedly fix the WiFi issue.

It's safe to say that people may not have secured WiFi connection on their KEYᵒⁿᵉ device for the better of 3 - 4 months now, and who knows how long that will continue.
    07-12-18 09:03 PM
    I would think the BBMo/TCL updates would show up first.
    07-14-18 11:43 PM
    This means that we need to wait longer for the release which supposedly fix the WiFi issue.

It's safe to say that people may not have secured WiFi connection on their KEYᵒⁿᵉ device for the better of 3 - 4 months now, and who knows how long that will continue.
    Not have secured WiFi connection? This makes no sense. I get the whole WEP/WPA on 5 ghz, but that doesn't mean people are rocking an unsecured connection. I for one am running at 2.4 Ghz on a 128 bit WPA2 password.

Slower speed? Yes, but not unsecured.
    07-15-18 05:13 AM
    His scanning app grabs any update within minutes.
    Reports of ABC432 appeared on the forum, nothing on the website yet. Are you sure?
    07-15-18 08:33 AM
    Reports of ABC432 appeared on the forum, nothing on the website yet. Are you sure?
    That's from PTCRB.
    07-15-18 09:45 AM
    There are some issues with KEY2 scanning as of late, other devices should work, though.
    07-15-18 09:57 AM
    I would think the BBMo/TCL updates would show up first.
    Not always. I'm sure TCL had to make a few less-than-ideal agreements for carriers to offer the phones.

For example, I have the factory unlocked LG G6, and it was one of the last varients to get Oreo. Most of the carrier varients got it first.
    07-16-18 01:09 AM
    I got on the Oreo update beta! I'll report back after work. Might have to put my key2 away for a week or so to fully try out Oreo on the Key1KEYone Oreo update received! [Unconfirmed]-screenshot_20180716-122753.jpg
    07-16-18 10:30 AM
    I just got it too!
    07-16-18 10:39 AM
    I got on the Oreo update beta! I'll report back after work. Might have to put my key2 away for a week or so to fully try out Oreo on the Key1Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180716-122753.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	437969
    Can you please check the following:

1. Is Currency Key is now customizable to pull down the notification shade, like it is on the KEY²?

2. Was Locker updated to the same version as the KEY² (if Firefox is installed within Locker then the answer is Yes)
    07-16-18 10:45 AM
    I would be game to try the beta, but it's my work phone. Sort of needs to work as much as possible!
    07-16-18 10:41 PM
    Kur pirkai? Jei Lietuvoj koks prd?
    sori, kad taip ilgai neatsakiau

Lietuvoj BB gali rasti visuose E parduotuvese kaip
    Varle.lt www.varle.lt
    RDE.lt Internetinė parduotuvė - RDE.LT
    skytech.lt SKYTECH.LT - kompiuteriai, televizoriai, namų elektronika
    ar toj pacioj bite.lt , siuo metu KEY2 parduoda tik varle.lt, bet kaina uzplesta, tai laukiu kol atsiras pas visus, reiskias jie atsirado tuose paciuose sandeliuose

as asmeniskai perku visus BB is savo biciuliu Kontaktai - Kompiuterių arsenalas , jie kaip ir visi didieji E shopai ima is tu paciu sandeliu oficialiai su garantijom ir konkurencingom kainom, sekmes
    07-18-18 04:06 PM
    sori, kad taip ilgai neatsakiau

Lietuvoj BB gali rasti visuose E parduotuvese kaip
    www.varle.lt
    [url=http://www.rde.lt]Internetinė parduotuvė - RDE.LT[/url
    SKYTECH.LT - kompiuteriai, televizoriai, namų elektronika
    ar toj pacioj bite.lt , siuo metu KEY2 parduoda tik varle.lt, bet kaina uzplesta, tai laukiu kol atsiras pas visus, reiskias jie atsirado tuose paciuose sandeliuose

as asmeniskai perku visus BB is savo biciuliu Kontaktai - Kompiuterių arsenalas , jie kaip ir visi didieji E shopai ima is tu paciu sandeliu oficialiai su garantijom ir konkurencingom kainom, sekmes
    Ačiū. Aš pirkau keyone Vokietijoj tą pačią savaitę tik išėjo. O koks PRD Lietuvoj pirkto keyone? Įdomu dėl atnaujinimų.
    07-18-18 04:08 PM
    Ačiū. Aš pirkau keyone Vokietijoj tą pačią savaitę tik išėjo. O koks PRD Lietuvoj pirkto keyone? Įdomu dėl atnaujinimų.
    kaip ir sakiau perku pas komp.lt , naujas Black edition unlocked versija, tai updeitai ateina sąžiningai kas mėnesį be jokių problemų greičiausiai iš pačio BB serverio ne iš verizon ar bitės kokios ir šiaip niekad nebuvo problemų nei su BB10 ir kitais modeliais kiek turėjau iš jų oreo deja dar negavau, bet kiek skaičiau visi tik Beta versijas tik pradeda gauti kol kas
    Last edited by iHadLastBB; 07-18-18 at 04:52 PM.
    07-18-18 04:37 PM
    For me anyways it's the promise of WiFi Calling that I've been waiting for. Terrible phone signal at my house and kept missing work calls so had to get a different device.
    Do you think it was your Keyone or Roger's network? My phone reception on my Keyone is awful but my wife has the same issues with her Samsung Galaxy S8 (both on Rogers). We recently switched from Telus and never had an issue with dropped calls until we switched to Rogers.
    07-20-18 01:56 AM
245 ... 8910