Ordered one today, it's too close i can almost taste it !
    it's coming in on Monday.
    Already processed in Mississauga Postal Office.
    Oh Man I can't wait
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    06-02-17 09:27 PM
    Ordered one today, it's too close i can almost taste it !
    it's coming in on Monday.
    Already processed in Mississauga Postal Office.
    Oh Man I can't wait
    Mine too, 2 of them. an hour's drive away sitting in a postal facility all weekend lol
    Gelzz and hoytbowhunter like this.
    06-02-17 09:30 PM
    Mine too, 2 of them. an hour's drive away sitting in a postal facility all weekend lol
    it's driving me crazy !!! lmoa
    06-02-17 09:40 PM
    it's driving me crazy !!! lmoa
    I know, right? feel like a kid at Christmas lol. Did your heart skip a beat a little when the tracking # finally updated to Item processed. Mine took 7 and 8 hours respectively after I got the emails lol until they were processed.
    06-02-17 09:43 PM
    I know, right? feel like a kid at Christmas lol. Did your heart skip a beat a little when the tracking # finally updated to Item processed. Mine took 7 and 8 hours respectively after I got the emails lol until they were processed.
    it took a while for mine to show. i jus the email early evening today when i ordered mine around 1130 am or so.
    i was hoping to get it tomorrow lol hahahah daym you Canada Post lol
    06-02-17 09:51 PM
    Did you guys buy them through the business or consumer channel?
    06-02-17 09:51 PM
    mine was through personal account not business. it was changed yesterday. I would call client care and ask
    terminatorx likes this.
    06-02-17 09:53 PM
    Lol Geez that sucks!! But atleast it's worth the wait, I have to wait until Wednesday.. ÚGH lol
    06-02-17 09:54 PM
    Cool, I did hear that Telus recently introduced the consumer option due to feedback and high demand.

Once you get it please post back and let us know if you see any signs of Telus branding or bloat apps on the units!
    Gelzz likes this.
    06-02-17 09:56 PM
    I switched my account to business. They actually have better plans on business than personal. My order was completed yesterday afternoon, but didn't ship until today. Might have taken a day for the business transfer to go through or something. Just updated to say delivery on Tuesday a few minutes ago
    terminatorx and Gelzz like this.
    06-02-17 09:57 PM
    Lol Geez that sucks!! But atleast it's worth the wait, I have to wait until Wednesday.. ÚGH lol
    boooo indeed bah !
    06-02-17 09:58 PM
    Cool, I did hear that Telus recently introduced the consumer option due to feedback and high demand.

Once you get it please post back and let us know if you see any signs of Telus branding or bloat apps on the units!
    totally will ! i'll ask another friend who got his through business and see if there's any branding
    06-02-17 09:59 PM
    I switched my account to business. They actually have better plans on business than personal. My order was completed yesterday afternoon, but didn't ship until today. Might have taken a day for the business transfer to go through or something. Just updated to say delivery on Tuesday a few minutes ago
    Nice. I'm still debating if I should wait and buy it outright from BlackBerry Mobile, or get it from Telus. I don't like contracts, but 200 or even 0 sounds good! The only thing I am worried about more is delayed updates and any other hard coded branding, non removable apps or carrier restrictions.
    06-02-17 10:00 PM
    So that means Telus is sitting on a decent size stock of these. If everyone else is sold out if them.

I still prefer factory unlocked due to software updates.
    06-02-17 10:01 PM
    So that means Telus is sitting on a decent size stock of these. If everyone else is sold out if them.

I still prefer factory unlocked due to software updates.
    Telus had 1108 in stock in warehouse on the 31st at midnight when I ordered.
    06-02-17 10:03 PM
    Telus had 1108 in stock in warehouse on the 31st at midnight when I ordered.
    That's good info. I hope they them out quick, since that would likely be a Telus either regional or national warehouse

Cause it's really not a lot of nationwide
    06-02-17 10:15 PM
    That's good info. I hope they them out quick, since that would likely be a Telus either regional or national warehouse

Cause it's really not a lot of nationwide
    I was talking to Vancouver from Ontario since I didn't get a chance to call until Ontario Business office was closed. So hard to say whether that was regional or national. But still a half decent # at least considering they were only planning on selling to businesses still at the time.
    farmwersteve likes this.
    06-02-17 10:17 PM
    Lmfao a day later they decide to let everyone buy it. So I ported over to Rogers for nothing.. meh I guess to have it a few days sooner. This is my favourite bb of all time so far even over the 9000....
    Gelzz likes this.
    06-02-17 11:36 PM
    Lmfao a day later they decide to let everyone buy it. So I ported over to Rogers for nothing.. meh I guess to have it a few days sooner. This is my favourite bb of all time so far even over the 9000....
    NICE glad to hear that you're loving it ! i need it in my hands !!!!! like NOW lmao
    06-03-17 08:19 AM
    totally will ! i'll ask another friend who got his through business and see if there's any branding
    No branding. I picked up two from telus on Thursday.
    Gelzz likes this.
    06-03-17 11:39 AM
    So how do we buy from Telus?
    06-03-17 11:51 AM
    No branding. I picked up two from telus on Thursday.
    sweet thanks
    06-03-17 01:45 PM

i would just call and see if they still have stock in the wearhouse
    06-03-17 01:45 PM
    I may be selling the 2nd one I purchased... I got it for one of my siblings, but she thinks she prefers the my old PRIV (likes typing on glass) hah.
    Gelzz likes this.
    06-03-17 02:07 PM
    What's Telus price on no term?
    06-04-17 11:04 PM
27 12