Do we know when the OEM accessories will be coming out?

I wanna get a holster for my keyone but it was not available when I went to pick up my phone.

I was told I can use the PRIV holster can anyone confirm this?
    portplayer likes this.
    06-01-17 10:23 AM
    Some people said you can use the BlackBerry PRIV holster with the BlackBerry KEYone. ShopCrackBerry has holsters for the BlackBerry KEYone specifically too.

Blackberry only offers three cases for the BlackBerry KEYone but no holster-style case. Check the BlackBerry Mobile website.
    06-01-17 10:30 AM
    They came out on amazon yesterday, but already sold out.
    06-01-17 10:33 AM
    Yes I want OEM holster, I seen the ones on crackberry shop didn't like them I guess I will wait too see if someone else had good experience with the priv. I wish I didn't get rid of my priv I could of tried this before hand thanks tho
    06-01-17 10:36 AM
    They came out on amazon yesterday, but already sold out.

Can you provide the link please I don't see anything
    06-01-17 10:38 AM
    Can you provide the link please I don't see anything
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...eyone-1098836/

They are listed in this thread.
    06-01-17 10:49 AM
    Thank you
    06-01-17 12:15 PM
    Do we know when the OEM accessories will be coming out?

I wanna get a holster for my keyone but it was not available when I went to pick up my phone.

I was told I can use the PRIV holster can anyone confirm this?
    I tried to buy one from Shop Crackberry. The Key1 cases are "preorder" . I sent Crackberry an email last night asking when they may be available. They replied stating;

"We're expecting the BlackBerry Smart Flip Case (FCB100) for KEYone to be in stock within the next week or two. We haven't received a specific date yet, only that time-frame. If you place an order for it, you would be at the front of the line to get it right away, though."
    06-01-17 02:27 PM
    Some people said you can use the BlackBerry PRIV holster with the BlackBerry KEYone. ShopCrackBerry has holsters for the BlackBerry KEYone specifically too.

Blackberry only offers three cases for the BlackBerry KEYone but no holster-style case. Check the BlackBerry Mobile website.
    I can confirm this. I use a PRIV pouch and holster with my Keyone.
    06-01-17 02:33 PM
    Thank you
    06-01-17 10:54 PM
    Would not recommend using the PRIV pocket sleeve case on the keyone; the PRIV case is a tiny bit too wide, and the keyone can fall out. Happened to me on day 1 with my new keyone, I can confirm good build quality on the keyone as it hit a concrete floor and survived....
    06-01-17 11:11 PM
    Check out the holster for the BB Leap....fits great!
    06-02-17 12:19 AM
    I keep mine in an old PRIV leather pocket. It is the perfect height and all ports are accessible. However, the KEYone is slightly narrower so as mentioned above the pocket fits a little loosely. The holster with the magnetic flap on top I'm sure would secure it nicely. It should be noted however the power savor screen function does not work due to differing sensor heights between the PRIV and K1 and the notification light hole does not match either.
    06-02-17 09:06 AM
    ShopCrackberry has the PRIV holster on sale right now, just ordered a new one for when I pick up my KEYone next week. I ordered a new one because I remember it being quite tight on my PRIV initially so I'm hoping it will form to the KEYone and make it a little bit tighter fit than using my existing holster.
    06-02-17 10:40 AM
    Check out the holster for the BB Leap....fits great!
    Thanks for pointing out the Leap holster, i have been using a Dtek50 holster to carry my Pixel on hip but the Leap looks to be the exact width and depth dimensions as the Keyone except K1 is taller.

Has anyone tried the K1 in a Z30 holster? It might not accommodate the height of the K1.

These older OEM Holsters were much better made than the Dtek and i assume Leaps. The later holsters switched to the center mounted flap rather than the angled flaps that attached to the corner of the holster which prevented the flap form getting accidentally stuffed into the case and were just made of better quality materials.

Mind boggling that BBRY or BBmobile has not pushed a high quality OEM holster. I always bought a couple with each phone, knowing they wouldn't last as long as the phone, but as dorky as it is, i still prefer to have quick access to a holster. Even when i stuff the phone in a suit pocket, the muscle memory of going to the right hip is still automatic when reaching for my device.

Now if Steve Custilli would buy a case of Gorilla Glue to tighten down the screens and ship the CDMA Keyone I would be a happy bbry user again.
    06-17-17 10:01 AM
    On the day I got my KEYone, I was able to find a Roots holster-style case that holds the KEYone perfectly. It uses a magnetic-closure type strap to hold the phone in and swivels so you can carry the phone on your hip in vertical or horizontal fashion. The magnetic strap is rock solid and takes a bit of effort to unclasp so the phone is very secure in the holster, and the belt clip is really solid and well-built, which means it's not going to break easily any time soon. It's probably the best mobile phone holster I've ever bought.

I paid $35.00 for the holster, which is a fair price to pay considering how well it's made.

Here's a link to an image of the holster. Disclaimer: I have no financial or other connections with blueshop.ca, I just wanted to show what the holster looks like.

Roots Extra Large Vertical Leather Swivel Holster - Smartphone Holsters - Blueshop
    07-11-17 02:39 PM
    I am using a Priv holster from Amazon. It's a little tight, but the leather should hopefully stretch.
    Plus, it was only $8.99 (for the tan leather), so that was hard to pass up. :-)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12957692
    Johberry likes this.
    07-11-17 04:49 PM
    I concur with FalkirkEagle. I have been using this case for a month and a half and the KEYone fits in the case perfectly. Found it in London Drugs in western Canada.
    07-11-17 05:02 PM