Hi folks,

My Whatsapp and Messages (text) notifications are messed up since the 17Mb update a few weeks back. I've tried clearing cache for both apps and uninstall / install but it continues.
    Prior to the update, if I was in the Whatsapp chat and received a new message, the icon (top left) wouldn't appear and the light wouldn't blink. The notification icon now appears all the time and the light blinks. I have to leave the app and return to it for them to stop. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Thanks
    06-26-18 11:44 AM
    hi, check settings/notifications if you have it enabled/disabled. if enabled, try to disable it and re-enable it.
    06-26-18 12:05 PM
    Hi folks,

My Whatsapp and Messages (text) notifications are messed up since the 17Mb update a few weeks back. I've tried clearing cache for both apps and uninstall / install but it continues.
    Prior to the update, if I was in the Whatsapp chat and received a new message, the icon (top left) wouldn't appear and the light wouldn't blink. The notification icon now appears all the time and the light blinks. I have to leave the app and return to it for them to stop. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Thanks
    It indeed become clunky. I agree.
    06-26-18 12:11 PM