Hello all, Just bought a Keyone for replacing a trusty Nexus 6P that was a pain in battery terms. Overall I'm quite happy with the purchase but I want to concentrate the most of the notifications on the HUB+ (Messaging and Mail).
    I read some post from the forum but I can't figure how to disable Android notifications from the top of the screen, I already fixed it with the Gmail App just by disabling it, but how to do it with WhatsApp or Telegram?
    I'm on Android Oreo and some solutions are based on Android N.

Thanks a lot.
    12-03-19 12:09 PM
    Hello all, Just bought a Keyone for replacing a trusty Nexus 6P that was a pain in battery terms. Overall I'm quite happy with the purchase but I want to concentrate the most of the notifications on the HUB+ (Messaging and Mail).
    I read some post from the forum but I can't figure how to disable Android notifications from the top of the screen, I already fixed it with the Gmail App just by disabling it, but how to do it with WhatsApp or Telegram?
    I'm on Android Oreo and some solutions are based on Android N.

Thanks a lot.
    Slide down from the top of the screen.
    Hold the notification you want to modify and slide to the right. It will give you some options there.
    12-03-19 04:18 PM
    Thanks for the reply... I did what you said, but I continue seeing the WhatsApp icon at the top of the screen, if I disable all the notifications then no notifications are showed even on the HUB.
    I wanna have the HUB icon showing at the top and the rest inside the HUB APP. Any other thing I could try?

cheers.
    12-04-19 11:40 AM