Hello friends,
    I am so frustrated with my phone as all notifications and led light stopped working since the oreo update. What shall I do? I have rebooted the phone several times but without any success. All settings are on for notifications and led light notifications. Missed calls, emails, text messages, viber, Facebook, what's up everything without notification. How can it be? I am a bb user since 2010 and I started thinking of buying a new phone. What is this support?
    10-31-18 11:54 AM
    How about asking BlackBerry Mobile? Just do it via the Support Center app. It’s always worth a try. Report back here with what they say.
    10-31-18 12:05 PM
    bbve app from apkmirror works fine on KEYᵒⁿᵉ running Oreo
    10-31-18 12:11 PM
    Hello, tried anything they suggested but it don't work. Cleaning data from HUB and Messages, done some tests for led light. Problem is for text messages received without notification (sound and led) and missed calls (no led)
    11-01-18 01:09 PM
    I am having the same issue with the loss of audible notifications since oreo update. I have led notifications and it will vibrate and phone rings. But notifications will not make a sound.
    lgdcan likes this.
    11-05-18 10:11 AM
    I've had a problem w notifications since oreo. reboots fix it temporarily.
    11-05-18 03:34 PM
    All kinds of problems with notifications here too, after a factory reset. Custom sounds don't play, resetting app preferences did nothing, clearing Phone data did nothing, clearing Media Storage data seemed to have wiped out all pre-installed tones. I am enrolled in the beta program, not sure if they have any relation.
    11-16-18 12:27 AM
    I am not sure if it help for Key One , but in Key2 there is volume option to Silent or Do not disturb which turn off also LED notification. I just pressed volume up button which turn the device back to Silent mode and LED notification started to work.
    11-30-18 01:17 AM
    The sound and LED light work for me but the setting to change the colour of the LED light doesn't seem to be there anymore? It's just a 'blink light' on/off toggle now.

If anyone knows how to change the LED light notification in Oreo, please chime in.

Thanks.
    12-01-18 10:58 AM
    for the hub, isn't it in the hub settings and you see each email account and you select an account and in those settings you can choose from a color array
    12-01-18 08:32 PM
    I can choose the account colour but not the colour of the LED. I used to be able to set the LED colour (and the previously set colours are working) but I can't change them (or don't know how).

for the hub, isn't it in the hub settings and you see each email account and you select an account and in those settings you can choose from a color array
    12-03-18 02:05 AM
    I can choose the account colour but not the colour of the LED. I used to be able to set the LED colour (and the previously set colours are working) but I can't change them (or don't know how).
    https://m.crackberry.com/how-to-cust...ckberry-keyone
    Sheridan804 likes this.
    12-03-18 02:31 PM