We have a fix for the iCloud issue in BBCI 2.1906.0.56587, which is currently in beta. If beta testing goes well, this version should reach production users in a week or so.

If you wish, you can join the beta program at https://play.google.com/apps/testing...infrastructure
    Great ! This time is quickly. I will try feed back late.
    07-29-19 04:56 PM
    We have a fix for the iCloud issue in BBCI 2.1906.0.56587, which is currently in beta. If beta testing goes well, this version should reach production users in a week or so.

If you wish, you can join the beta program at https://play.google.com/apps/testing...infrastructure
    Does need I re setting icloud account in hub+?
    07-29-19 05:21 PM
    Does need I re setting icloud account in hub+?
    If the account was added successfully, you shouldn't need to do anything.
    07-29-19 05:34 PM
    Oh by the way I got icloud working again! The key to this is getting the server address correct.. looks like apple changed something so caldav.icloud.com no longer works!

I created a BlackBerry CalDav account. I used my email ([email protected]) as the username and one of my apple ID application passwords. Same as before. However, I had to now use a different server name. The address that worked for me was:

p56-calendarws.icloud.com

Not everyone is on the same server so you will have to discover what server # you're on. This askubuntu.com link has several ways to figure that out. https://askubuntu.com/questions/9115...cloud-calendar

Not sure if just using calendarws.icloud.com will work. I didn't feel like trying since this worked for me and I'm just happy my icloud calendars all sync nicely again.

Let's see how long this lasts before apple mucks about and changes things again.

(FYI: My 'BlackBerry HUB+ Calendar' app version is 2.1906.0.17249 which is the latest version at the time I wrote this)
    Last edited by mrimperfect; 07-30-19 at 08:35 AM.
    07-30-19 08:06 AM
    Oh by the way I got icloud working again! The key to this is getting the server address correct.. looks like apple changed something so caldav.icloud.com no longer works!

I created a BlackBerry CalDav account. I used my email ([email protected]) as the username and one of my apple ID application passwords. Same as before. However, I had to now use a different server name. The address that worked for me was:

p56-calendarws.icloud.com

Not everyone is on the same server so you will have to discover what server # you're on. This askubuntu.com link has several ways to figure that out. https://askubuntu.com/questions/9115...cloud-calendar

Not sure if just using calendarws.icloud.com will work. I didn't feel like trying since this worked for me and I'm just happy my icloud calendars all sync nicely again.

Let's see how long this lasts before apple mucks about and changes things again.

(FYI: My 'BlackBerry HUB+ Calendar' app version is 2.1906.0.17249 which is the latest version at the time I wrote this)
    Do you also sync shared/public calendar in iCal? It's working?
    07-30-19 08:51 AM
    I have seven calendars on my icloud account.. while I don't use public calendars, I do have a mix of private shared calendars that I share and that have been shared with me. They're all syncing just fine at the moment.
    07-30-19 08:57 AM
    My five calendar is no problem, only two shared (linked with kids school) can not.

Dp you setup separately account in calendar (on key2) or one icloud account in hub+?
    07-30-19 03:03 PM

I just read this and tried it on another Samsung phone having issues. The Beta app worked fine w/o any change to the existing account configuration. Calendars now sync.
    07-30-19 06:30 PM
    My five calendar is no problem, only two shared (linked with kids school) can not.

Dp you setup separately account in calendar (on key2) or one icloud account in hub+?
    With workaround (using the different icloud hostname), I set it up as a new BlackBerry Caldav account.

The BB hub+ account worked fine for contacts and email.

I don't have any public shared calendars. I can only assume they'll work ok, since private shared calendars work fine.
    07-30-19 06:32 PM
    With workaround (using the different icloud hostname), I set it up as a new BlackBerry Caldav account.

The BB hub+ account worked fine for contacts and email.

I don't have any public shared calendars. I can only assume they'll work ok, since private shared calendars work fine.
    If I use smoothsync to sync those calendar, there have no problem. However
    07-31-19 10:26 AM
    Fixed with last update, good job!

BB needs to notate in Play Store that HUB and Accounts need to be deleted and added again to enable new updated HUB and Services.

Thank you,
    08-10-19 11:23 AM
    Was having this problem and found this thread. Updated my key2 and all the bb apps including calendar and it was able to log in and sync calendar. thanks. However, my icloud CONTACTS are not syncing. I've tried to connect a CardDav account and it's not working. Is it possible you fixed the CalDav and forgot to also fix the CardDav? Please advise.
    11-29-19 11:49 AM
37 12