What has Black Berry done with the calendar. It no longer syncs with the iCloud server calendar.

This is new since one of their updates!

For example, have an appointment at 2:30 July 23rd, shows in the iCloud calendar and my other devices, but will not show in Keyone calendar.

However, no longer will sync up with Keyone. Rebuild does not work, all account setting are correct.

What is going on?

Help, Comments????
    07-20-19 04:29 PM
    To test this lack of syncing I put a calendar event on the Keyone on July 23rd, that was 2 hours ago. Before adding that event to the Keyone, I deleted that event from the iCloud Calendar server (iCloud.com). Same behavior, the Keyone has not updated the iCloud server with the July 23rd event. So that event is on none of my devices only the Keyone, no syncing. What is going on with Calendar on the Keyone.

Comments?
    07-20-19 06:51 PM
    07-21-19 07:54 AM
    Blackberry asked me to delete me.com account and re-add it. Well now the Calendar Sync and Calendar has completely disappeared from the HUB. There is no calendar option in the HUB any longer. Help?
    07-21-19 07:58 PM
    I was just informed by BlackBerry that there is an issue with Calendar Sync with iCloud.com. It no longer works and no longer shows up infor iCloud.com accounts in the HUB or Calendar. They said maybe it will be fixed in the next update. Does anyone know of any apps with will Sync the calendar and iCloud for the Keyone.

How can Blackberry do that to their customers.
    07-22-19 11:18 AM
    This was caused by an iCloud server change. We are testing a fix.
    07-22-19 11:52 AM
    Thanks, when will you have this fix. My calendar is empty with all my appointments???????
    07-22-19 12:05 PM
    Installed App from Play Store SmoothSync for iCloud. Seems to work perfectly to Sync Calendar with iCloud server calendar.
    07-22-19 12:51 PM
    LiamQ,

The HUB is really messed up, not working, and Calendar has disappeared. When are you going to fix your product. It is effecting your customers.

This has all happened since Black Berry told me to remove the account and redo the installation of the HUB. Both IMAP email accounts are behaving differently, earthlink.net, and me.com (iCloud). This morning could not delete email off HUB.
    07-23-19 10:56 AM
    It's also happened on my key2. Which is really problem. Please fix it ASAP!
    07-24-19 10:30 AM
    When is Black Berry going to have this fix. LiamQ stated in this thread that they were fixing it.

When?????? I have been loyal to Black Berry but they continue to release buggy applications so I may have to re-think this for my round of smart phones.

It amazing that this company survives with it attitude toward their customers.
    gamegurl likes this.
    07-25-19 10:34 AM
    Happened on all my Samsung phones too. Tried setting up manually using the pxx-caldav.icloud.com server but that didnt' seem to work either with my apple id password or any of my app passwords.
    07-27-19 10:27 AM
    When is Black Berry going to have this fix. LiamQ stated in this thread that they were fixing it.

When?????? I have been loyal to Black Berry but they continue to release buggy applications so I may have to re-think this for my round of smart phones.

It amazing that this company survives with it attitude toward their customers.
    Blackberry did not release a "buggy" application. iCloud made a server change that affected ALL non- Apple devices that all that interface now have to address. That was clearly stated above was it not?
    07-27-19 12:01 PM
    The HUB is buggy, and to not realize that iCloud is a significant part of mail, contact, and calendars is naive so updates should have been tested prior to release. Simple, someone at Blackberry, needs to establish an iCloud account and check it functionality with the HUB. A big piece of the world is not all Android and Goggle.

Anyway, when it going to be fixed, and how will iCloud.com users implement the change?
    07-27-19 12:15 PM
    The HUB is buggy, and to not realize that iCloud is a significant part of mail, contact, and calendars is naive so updates should have been tested prior to release. Simple, someone at Blackberry, needs to establish an iCloud account and check it functionality with the HUB. A big piece of the world is not all Android and Goggle.

Anyway, when it going to be fixed, and how will iCloud.com users implement the change?
    iCloud implementation with the HUB worked PRIOR to Apple's iCloud server changes. How was Blackberry, Samsung, Google or any non Apple to know? Apple being walled in was probably not very forthcoming to others about their change.

Blackberry IMHO has done a tremendous job with their HUB suite of applications for Android. They will certainly get a fix in place soon.
    07-27-19 12:26 PM
    This is the problem with email services that do not use existing standards for their services.
    07-27-19 04:17 PM
    Blackberry did not release a "buggy" application. iCloud made a server change that affected ALL non- Apple devices that all that interface now have to address. That was clearly stated above was it not?
    Well, My BlackBerry Classic has worked with icloud as normal.
    That is why reported bug to BBMo.
    07-28-19 04:02 AM
    Time to talk about iCloud calendar alternatives that are not Google?

Anyone try fruux.com?
    07-28-19 07:30 PM
    Time to talk about iCloud calendar alternatives that are not Google?

Anyone try fruux.com?
    On Android device, why not use the proprietary apps?
    07-28-19 07:52 PM
    Other than key2, my devices is all Apple. Now I use smoothsync on key2 and it seem worked well.
    07-29-19 02:17 AM
    On Android device, why not use the proprietary apps?
    So give up on Hub calendar and just use google? Something about the google apps I don't really care for. Plus we have a ton of history on the iCloud CalDav. Figured it'd be easier transition to keep the same apps but just use a different service than moving to a totally different app set.
    07-29-19 12:29 PM
    Other than key2, my devices is all Apple. Now I use smoothsync on key2 and it seem worked well.
    Hm.. worth a try. Works fine with BB Calendar app, I assume? Or do you need to use google calendar?
    07-29-19 12:35 PM
    So give up on Hub calendar and just use google? Something about the google apps I don't really care for. Plus we have a ton of history on the iCloud CalDav. Figured it'd be easier transition to keep the same apps but just use a different service than moving to a totally different app set.
    For proprietary developed software, I’m just not a fan of third party small developers. Nothing against them as none has ever done anything to me.
    07-29-19 01:28 PM
    We have a fix for the iCloud issue in BlackBerry Hub+ Services 2.1906.0.56587, which is currently in beta. If beta testing goes well, this version should reach production users in a week or so.

If you wish, you can join the beta program at https://play.google.com/apps/testing...infrastructure
    Last edited by LiamQ; 07-30-19 at 07:52 PM.
    07-29-19 04:34 PM
    Hm.. worth a try. Works fine with BB Calendar app, I assume? Or do you need to use google calendar?
    Work well with Key2 calendar now. Directly sync with ical without any issue.

I don't use Google app. Other than playstore. Chrome is backup for me.
    SMS is from Google.
    07-29-19 04:55 PM
37 12