I was facetiously referring to you as a conspiracy theorist but it went over your head
    07-13-17 06:43 PM
    If it left the assembly line twice it is refurbished by law in the US. I don't know if anyone in the surveillance authority agencies pays any attention to BlackBerry for their infinitesimal number sold.
    Thanks for clarifying that. I always thought it would have to make first sale.
    07-13-17 07:37 PM
    I was facetiously referring to you as a conspiracy theorist but it went over your head
    Maybe you are referring to me. Maybe I don't care. Maybe I would admit that you are correct, considering I am more paranoid than most. Only admitting the truth as I see it. Funny how that can be altered, yes?

Posted via CB10
    07-13-17 07:56 PM
    I was referring to charogne

Posted via CB10
    07-13-17 08:50 PM
    I have an HP Compaq mini desktop which was subject to a recall for power supply. The factory opened the unsold units, replaced the defective component, and I bought it directly from HP. They characterized it as Fctory Refurbished and when I checked I was told WHAT occured. I have had it running 24/7 for years with no trouble. They checked the assembly history for the serial number and it showed the part swap and the change of designation. They were fixing them when ordered through their customization line as if I had requested a non-stock configuration but since it was removed from stock and "fixed" it came out as refurb with attenuate deep discount despite never having left the factory. Does BlackBerry and TCL do that? Who knows...
    07-13-17 09:16 PM
    I was referring to charogne

Posted via CB10
    I appreciate the clarification (and I thank you) but is difficult to figure out what many think without live proof. I spend much of my time trying to figure out meanings face to face.

No harm, I hope, but I spend much time planning out a proper a response.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-17 09:53 PM
    Generally, such phones will be used for warranty exchanges, not sold as new. No need for tinfoil hats... Lol.
    07-13-17 09:54 PM
    I appreciate the clarification (and I thank you) but is difficult to figure out what many think without live proof. I spend much of my time trying to figure out meanings face to face.

No harm, I hope, but I spend much time planning out a proper a response.

Posted via CB10
    Lol I have way too many important things to do to worry about what people say on the Internet but have a good one

Posted via CB10
    07-13-17 09:57 PM
    Lol I have way too many important things to do to worry about what people say on the Internet but have a good one

Posted via CB10
    I spend much time in my real life trying to figure out the meanings behind things. Guess it is my problem perceiving a real conflict on CrackBerry behind problems. Don't want to make an issue about things that aren't! ☺ A good one to you, too! ☺

It's easy to misunderstand without emojis, yes?

Posted via CB10
    07-13-17 10:04 PM
34 12