Hi All, post the recent mega update from Blackberry im unable to connect with the network in most cases and the phone goes into "Emergency Calls Only" and sometimes gets into 2G alone (at some places i do receive 3G & 4G with 2-3 mbps network speed) but no incoming nor outgoing, on suggestion from Airtel changed the sim with no respite.

Had the same issue during Feb 2018 and after raising a ticket with Airtel was resolved but now again back but this time the issue persists but Airtel claims no issues at their end while their techs says they do face issues with Blackberry while they have no idea about Keyone.

Planning to get Jio 4G sim and check to know if issue is with the network provider or with the phone itself as i read that some keyone users face antenna issue but i dont seem to find a way to perform a hardware diagnostics to know if its a hardware issue. Yet if Jio works as expected then will switch all my numbers from Airtel to Jio.

Have emailed optiemus india but no reply till now.

Anyone else facing the same issue?

Thanks
    Last edited by Helios7; 11-26-18 at 10:51 PM. Reason: update
    11-26-18 04:48 AM
    Today i shall be getting a Jio 4G sim and also update my existing very old vodaphone sim to 4G and test it on Keyone so i can know if its Keyone related, or Airtel related. Once i identify the real issue i shall get rid of the same at the earliest.
    11-26-18 10:53 PM
    Today i shall be getting a Jio 4G sim and also update my existing very old vodaphone sim to 4G and test it on Keyone so i can know if its Keyone related, or Airtel related. Once i identify the real issue i shall get rid of the same at the earliest.
    Do update the same. I'm considering a Jio sim and Key 2 as my secondary device.
    11-27-18 02:25 AM
    Its good on vodafone@Delhi
    11-27-18 02:32 AM
    Now i have Jio 4G, Airtel 4G & VodaFone 4G. Jio displays LTE with absolutely no incoming or outgoing, sometimes it says VOLTE and can receive & make calls also SMS, Vodafone says 2G but does nothing while Airtel receives SMS but no calls. Could be a Phone issue.

Contacted Optiemus via the following facebook page "https://www.facebook.com/BlackBerryMIndia/" & they want me to share IMEI number which i hesitate as IMEI number is highly confidential unless the facebook page is genuine.

Will keep posting updates. If anyone know better way to reach Optiemus (Keyone Manufacturer) please update me or if anyone knows network dignostics & troubleshooting please do assist.

Thanks.
    11-27-18 10:09 AM
    Update: No solution yet. But airtel keeps charging without even a single reply to the ticket that is open for a year.

Probably in-order to shuntout blackberry users airtel seems to have banned all devices under keyword blackberry so even the android version keyone got blocked which is why 2g alone works whereas 3g & 4g doesnt even register with with the network though available. Both Jio VoLTE and Vodaphone works without any issues so its an Airtel network issue alone. Planning to move to some other trustable netrork shortly as 1 year is already too much time for them to come out with a solution.
    02-11-19 01:11 AM