While I acknowledge that there are going to be issues with some units, I can say so far that I have not had any issues.

No issues with screen brightness, speaker crackling, low headphone volume, screen falling off, battery drain, build quality, software bugs, slow charging, over-heating.

I was not even upset about the wait, the launch, the marketing, the cost or Rogers pre-order.

I hope those having issues can return and replace.

The phone is fantastic.
    Adam Frix and anon(10250369) like this.
    06-04-17 01:30 PM
    Really really good to hear ! I am waiting until around June 20th - July for my CDMA version. I start reading issues and get concerned. I understand it's a small % but still makes me cautious. That said I can't wait for it to arrive.
    adokis likes this.
    06-04-17 01:58 PM
    Good to hear. Need more positive experiences posted on CB.
    adokis and anon(10250369) like this.
    06-04-17 02:32 PM
    While I acknowledge that there are going to be issues with some units, I can say so far that I have not had any issues.

No issues with screen brightness, speaker crackling, low headphone volume, screen falling off, battery drain, build quality, software bugs, slow charging, over-heating.

I was not even upset about the wait, the launch, the marketing, the cost or Rogers pre-order.

The phone is fantastic.
    That's great to hear. Glad you've had a pleasant experience thus far. I too have had nothing but rock solid performance from my KEYone thus far. In my three days with the device, it has catapulted to the top of the list as my All Time Favorite BlackBerry. It's that good. I only wish more people in North America had a chance to experience what I have.
    anon(870071) likes this.
    06-04-17 03:17 PM

The phone is fantastic.
    As each day passes I am discovering ways to handle formerly notebook-centric tasks using my smartphone. The physical keyboard of the BlackBerry KEYone Is fantastic. Glad to hear positive experiences.
    adokis and anon(10250369) like this.
    06-04-17 03:31 PM

The phone is fantastic.
    What date did your phone arrive, how many days have you been using it?
    06-04-17 03:33 PM
    I picked it up on May 31 and have been using it since. It was a Rogers in store reservation.
    06-04-17 03:47 PM
    Got mine from Amazon June 1. Loving it. Build quality it awesome, no issues here so far.
    adokis likes this.
    06-04-17 03:51 PM
    Got mine from Amazon June 1. Loving it. Build quality it awesome, no issues here so far.
    Same here. Been f'n amazing!
    adokis likes this.
    06-04-17 03:54 PM
    That's great to hear. Glad you've had a pleasant experience thus far. I too have had nothing but rock solid performance from my KEYone thus far. In my three days with the device, it has catapulted to the top of the list as my All Time Favorite BlackBerry. It's that good. I only wish more people in North America had a chance to experience what I have.
    How is your speaker for phone calls and music? Mine is a bit poor.
    06-04-17 05:44 PM
    I honestly have had no issue. I have had both speaker and regular calls.

They have been clear and crisp.
    Adam Frix likes this.
    06-04-17 06:06 PM
    I've owned mine since the 29th of April. No problems at all so far. Except that it's addictive!
    06-04-17 06:14 PM
    I honestly have had no issue. I have had both speaker and regular calls.

They have been clear and crisp.
    Thanks for the reply.

My earpiece call quality is good. Except I'm told when there is wind it's difficult to hear me.

The loudspeaker on mine is poor. I'm also having an issue where not all of my oncoming calls are coming through.
    06-04-17 06:15 PM
    This was the biggest selling point for me. I'm one of those few people that does not own a laptop or home computer (all of my computing is done at work), but there have been times where I really need to bang out a long email or on-the-fly document review/editing for work. Often difficult to do on my iPhone. Though this doesn't replace having a laptop, it gets the job done. I no longer put off replying to emails until I get back to the office.
    06-04-17 07:18 PM
    Just here to add that I'm really enjoying K1 and haven't had any issues since picking it up on May 31. Only time will tell in the big picture, but the keyboard, 2 day battery life, and efficiency for business use (such as shortcuts for key repeated activities like adding calendar events or sending messages) are real winners thus far.
    adokis likes this.
    06-04-17 09:49 PM