I am very happy to announce than my KEYone sends files to my Passport through NFC using Android Beam flawlessly. With my PRIV it only worked in one direction, would receive, but would not send. Same story with my DTEK50. With the KEYone it not only works in both directions, it's more reliable with another Android device as well.

I also announce that the KEYone does not support SlimPort or Ethernet OTG's, unfortunately. PRIV supports SlimPort. Passport supports both.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-17 02:49 PM
    Do you have a direct USB-C to display over Slimport or did you put any other adapter in? As far as I can tell USB-C's Alternate Mode supports DisplayPort, HDMI, MHL and Thunderbolt (i.e. not Slimport). Ethernet is OEM-dependent, I know the Galaxy S8 has it.
    06-19-17 03:13 PM
    I tried my SlimPort with an adapter from micro-USB to USB-C. I prefer cable connection over Miracast. It's just easier, faster, doesn't requiere wifi and stability is perfect. I do have a Chromecast and the MS Miracast adapter, so I'm not stuck, it's more of a preference.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-17 07:20 PM
    I also announce that the KEYone does not support SlimPort or Ethernet OTG's, unfortunately. PRIV supports SlimPort. Passport supports both.

Posted via CB10
    Believe it or not, the main thing that held me back from buying the KEYone was the lack of Ethernet connectivity.

I am happy to say, however, that I have just tried connecting to the Internet via an Ethernet OTG (having the phone in "Aeroplane mode") and it works good so far... I seem to be able to browse, access the Play Store, use Instagram, etc.
    11-21-17 01:20 PM
    Believe it or not, the main thing that held me back from buying the KEYone was the lack of Ethernet connectivity.

I am happy to say, however, that I have just tried connecting to the Internet via an Ethernet OTG (having the phone in "Aeroplane mode") and it works good so far... I seem to be able to browse, access the Play Store, use Instagram, etc.
    That's great news. Can you share the link to OTG that works. Both mine didn't work. They were however with a USB-C converter. Maybe that affects connectivity.
    11-21-17 01:23 PM
    I've used it with the "TU3-ETGH3" OTG:
    https://www.amazon.com/TRENDnet-Ethe...UvbUpU13077370

Together with this USB type-C to A adaptor:
    https://www.amazon.com/TUTUO-Adapter...UvbUpU13077370

However, I must say that it doesn't seem to charge the phone.

I will have to get a proper and longer USB type-C to A cable though.
    11-21-17 01:33 PM