I have the official dual layer case but I feel uncomfortable holding the phone with this case on. Anyone else feel like the keyone is so much better without a case?
    02-20-18 10:15 PM
    I have the official dual layer case but I feel uncomfortable holding the phone with this case on. Anyone else feel like the keyone is so much better without a case?
    I don't want to buy a case for my keyone. Got it a week ago and I really like the naked feel of it. A case will make it bulkier than it is already.
    02-20-18 10:20 PM
    Yup, Feels much better naked.
    02-20-18 10:44 PM
    I don't want to buy a case for my keyone. Got it a week ago and I really like the naked feel of it. A case will make it bulkier than it is already.
    Yeah without the case it feels like a dream but then I worry about drops. Don't have a screen protector on it either
    02-20-18 10:52 PM
    I just wished the edges had more grip, like the back. I may try a case just to get more grip...
    02-20-18 11:20 PM
    I just wished the edges had more grip, like the back. I may try a case just to get more grip...
    Yeah it's a bit slippery on the edges for sure
    Last edited by Blackpanther03; 02-21-18 at 06:53 AM.
    02-20-18 11:49 PM
    I brought K1 for almost 6 months and don't use any kind of screen protector / case. But it still good condition after all, and holding naked K1 feel much comfortable either :3
    02-21-18 12:39 AM
    I use the Skinomi full body protection, it's a layer of film that's scratch resistant and it's applicable on all the phone (13 pieces).
    Doesn't make the phone bulkier, the film is scratch resistant and it self repaire. I've dropped the phone once, while I was sit on a chair, and I've damaged only the skin
    02-21-18 02:21 AM
    I use the Skinomi full body protection, it's a layer of film that's scratch resistant and it's applicable on all the phone (13 pieces).
    Doesn't make the phone bulkier, the film is scratch resistant and it self repaire. I've dropped the phone once, while I was sit on a chair, and I've damaged only the skin
    The only thing the skinomi full body would protect against is scratches.

Does it add a lot of grip to the phone though? That's what I wanted to know.
    02-21-18 02:39 AM
    The only thing the skinomi full body would protect against is scratches.

Does it add a lot of grip to the phone though? That's what I wanted to know.
    If you have sweaty hands you don't need a case, but if you have always dried hands (like me) you will find a little more grip, nothing spectacular.
    The skin is thick and different from anyone also I've seen before, the same of mobile outfitters.

You will be covered from little drops
    02-21-18 03:07 AM
    Absolutely, it is more comfortable without a case BUT just to be safe, I will have a case on my K1. I've dropped 3 times and there will be "other drops". I'm not always 100% alert/ awake and accidents will happen. I have a IMAKCASE with sandpaper texture and it's rubbery and offers excellent grip and feel. Looks good, all black matching the stealthy Black K1. There is also a recessed portion of the plastic case that does not restrict the PKB of the K1.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/For-BlackBerr...28.m4335.l8656
    02-21-18 04:39 AM
    I brought K1 for almost 6 months and don't use any kind of screen protector / case. But it still good condition after all, and holding naked K1 feel much comfortable either :3
    Yeah I hate screen protectors really make the phone look cheap and the responsiveness of the screen decreases as well. First day with a naked keyone and I am loving it. Before my phones were getting tired holding and typing on the phone with a case.
    02-21-18 06:54 AM
    Absolutely, it is more comfortable without a case BUT just to be safe, I will have a case on my K1. I've dropped 3 times and there will be "other drops". I'm not always 100% alert/ awake and accidents will happen. I have a IMAKCASE with sandpaper texture and it's rubbery and offers excellent grip and feel. Looks good, all black matching the stealthy Black K1. There is also a recessed portion of the plastic case that does not restrict the PKB of the K1.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/For-BlackBerr...28.m4335.l8656
    I think I will only put on a case when I take the phone outside. Just to be safe. When I get back home gonna use a naked keyone
    02-21-18 06:56 AM
    Call me the polar opposite but my phone feels funny to me without a case. If I started using it day to day without case then I would probably feel like you guys.

I just use a black Hybrid TPU case from ebay and it fits the phone perfectly without adding any bulk. It's super comfortable to be.
    02-21-18 07:01 AM
    I have / had my Passport, Classic and Q10 without a case mostly - but the KEYᵒⁿᵉ feels too risky for dropping and also it feels much better typing with a good case like the rinke or the original softshell case - the double lawyer is too bulky in my opinion - but Rinke is perfect 👌 typing feels effortless and had 3 drops without any defects at all!
    02-21-18 07:11 AM
    I don't use a case, but if I had to, it most definitely wouldn't be the dual shell case.
    Probably a soft gel case

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    02-21-18 08:27 AM
    Yeah I'm happier with the phone when it does not have a case
    02-21-18 08:32 AM
    Call me the polar opposite but my phone feels funny to me without a case. If I started using it day to day without case then I would probably feel like you guys.

I just use a black Hybrid TPU case from ebay and it fits the phone perfectly without adding any bulk. It's super comfortable to be.
    Maybe I'll look into this case cause I find the dual layer case way too bulky although you can tell it provides superior protection
    02-21-18 09:15 AM
    By far my favorite case. Very grippy, leaves buttons exposed for original tactile feel and showcases the beauty of the phone. Very slim and looks almost as if there is no case on at all...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU13141428
    02-21-18 01:09 PM
    K1 is my first phone i need a case.normaly every phone i had was naked used.
    Without case, in my opionion, it is slippery as soap. So i bought a Stilgut Leather Flip Case. And now it is more than only better. It is useable.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-21-18 01:49 PM
    K1 is my first phone i need a case.normaly every phone i had was naked used.
    Without case, in my opionion, it is slippery as soap. So i bought a Stilgut Leather Flip Case. And now it is more than only better. It is useable.
    Got that same case on my KeyOne, love it. I typically don't care for cases but I like the Stilgut one and I'd like this phone to last for a long time.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-21-18 02:35 PM
    Maybe I'll look into this case cause I find the dual layer case way too bulky although you can tell it provides superior protection
    I think it's a good choice. A lot of people see my phone and don't realize that there is a case on it. I remind myself when I need to clean the case/phone.
    02-21-18 02:52 PM
    Naked is always better......we are talking phones......lol
    02-21-18 03:27 PM
    I have the clear case and it feels fine. Gives it a little more width.
    02-21-18 05:10 PM
    I find naked with a style ring the perfect combination. Every other phone I've had a case on.
    02-21-18 08:12 PM
28 12