For anyone who has got the unlocked (unbranded) K1 here, just a quick question:

If you look at the mobile network settings, could you lock your network to "4G/3G only" ? I have a priv and my phone can do that just like any BB10.

Waiting for anyone to confirm that for me.. If the K1 is a real BB, it should have that network setting style.
    05-31-17 06:05 PM
    For anyone who has got the unlocked (unbranded) K1 here, just a quick question:

If you look at the mobile network settings, could you lock your network to "4G/3G only" ? I have a priv and my phone can do that just like any BB10.

Waiting for anyone to confirm that for me.. If the K1 is a real BB, it should have that network setting style.
    Yes you can.
    05-31-17 06:10 PM
    If the K1 is a real BB, it should have that network setting style.
    Lol. How does a standard Android feature......... make it a real BlackBerry?
    nucks26 likes this.
    05-31-17 06:25 PM
    Lol. How does a standard Android feature......... make it a real BlackBerry?
    Well Bla1ze, try that on an Aurora which is a "BlackBerry" , you won't find that option, it's more to like a Lumia :
    4G (recommended)
    3G
    2G

When I found that out on my mom's Aurora, I was torn.. How can this be a BlackBerry?

But good to hear that K1 still retains the original network settings like my priv. Then yeah, gonna wait for the K1 to arrive here, bring it on!!!
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-31-17 07:51 PM