I recently upgraded from to a KEYone and I have been unable to get MobileIron's Mobile@Work working, which is required by me employer to access email. My employer's IT department was not able to help, since they aren't familiar with the KEYone. I attempted to contact MobileIron, but they will only work with their clients (my employer).

Note that I've tried the basics: force stop, clear data, uninstall/reinstall, reboot, etc

The Mobile@Work app opens to the Device Configuration Status page and spends several minutes saying "Please wait... We are checking your device for any Mobile@Work updates"

After some time (~10-15 minutes), it moves to an error page with a "VPN Error: unable to connect to VPN"

I am able to access the app Settings, and I can select "Reinstall Certificates", which I tried as a shot in the dark. It seems to work and then errors out as well. When I checked the list of installed Certificates I saw the 2 certs there. I then deleted them both to start the process again.

Any suggestions would be extremely helpful. I am in process of acquiring screenshots if that will help anyone guide me.
    06-22-17 09:56 PM
    I think I read somewhere that in order to get Mobile Iron to work it has to be used with Android for Work. Hope this helps!
    06-23-17 12:16 AM
    is there any knowledge available how to set up the hub, email, contacts etc of the KeyOne with mobileIron? Currently a lot of MobileIron dedicated apps (all with a shield in the icon on my screen) are working on my KeyOne but they do not integrate it with contacts, phone, hub etc. There must be a won they to set up a secure mobileIron connection with the hub apps, isn't it? Where can I find some guidance so we can set this up? Not all of us want to go the dark side of iPhone.... .

Posted via CB10
    08-28-17 03:54 PM
    They're not supposed to integrate. They're supposed to work separately.
    08-28-17 04:01 PM
    Then MobileIron is a very crappy MDM.... why is it so popular then?
    is there really no good way to use MobileIron and some sort of Contact and Email app that can also integrate with WhatsApp and other apps???

Can the KeyOne work with BES 10.2?

Posted via CB10
    08-28-17 04:05 PM
    Same here. Got MobileIron installed and hat to use Symantec Touchdown PIM which is managing its own email, calendar and contacts. at least it syncs the company contacts to the BB contacts app but other than that no interaction possible.

This is mostly depending on the MI configuration the way your IT department wants it.
    Secure MDMs are always running all company specific data in their own app that is shielded from any default/personal apps on your phone so no company confidential data can be stolen from your phone by an app that is not controlled by your IT department.

I guess your only choice is to live with it or get your IT department to lower their security which will most probably not be possible.

PS:
    The above is not only applicable to your KeyOne but any Smartphone no matter if Android or iOS
    08-28-17 06:07 PM