08-12-17 12:36 AM
28 12
tools
    VictorRight - did you ever test out a BT mic ? I would like to get this issue resolved - it has to be a software issue that I'm guessing they are not even aware of
    I read that the same issue will occur with the bt mics. I received this message from FiLMic about obtaining a K1 and the Rode product.

okay that's good feedback. Not really sure about those findings that others are reporting as we have not heard that from this mic. In all honesty it's likely not the mic itself but something with the Android audio/video framework.*

Our only real option is to try to get our hands on one of these devices. I'm going to put in a requisition for it but it's a bit of a long shot at this point given that you're the first report of someone using it.

One other suggestion that may be of interest to you: We have a new major version (v6) coming in September and it's already in external beta and performing well. Would be good to see if perhaps this new version makes any difference here. If you would like to help us with testing FiLMiC Pro on our beta team please send along the email address you use for the Google Play store and we will get you setup. Thanks!
    07-16-17 01:37 PM
    Any updates on this or has anyone else had success using an external mic on the K1
    08-11-17 10:43 PM
    Any updates on this or has anyone else had success using an external mic on the K1
    This is a message received by the app company that supposedly works with an external mic.

-------------------

okay that's good feedback. Not really sure about those findings that others are reporting as we have not heard that from this mic. In all honesty it's likely not the mic itself but something with the Android audio/video framework.*

Our only real option is to try to get our hands on one of these devices. I'm going to put in a requisition for it but it's a bit of a long shot at this point given that you're the first report of someone using it.

One other suggestion that may be of interest to you: We have a new major version (v6) coming in September and it's already in external beta and performing well. Would be good to see if perhaps this new version makes any difference here. If you would like to help us with testing FiLMiC Pro on our beta team please send along the email address you use for the Google Play store and we will get you setup. Thanks!
    08-12-17 12:36 AM
28 12