Hello everyone,

I still use my PRIV so this is why I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to the KEYone.

I was trying to help a random person with his KEYone yesterday. He said he can't save anything to his 32GB memory card. I wasn't able to turn on save to memory card from the camera app. I believe he's running Oreo. The phone does show the card under storage but it's not accessible.

I wasn't able to get the memory card going through the settings.

We tried to download the Microsoft Exfat for BlackBerry but only found the Microsoft Paragon exfat, NTFS version.

I tried to share the link for Microsoft Exfat for BlackBerry but when he opens it, he's told it's not compatible for his device.

Is the Paragon version his only option? What's the best way to get this memory card working? Is it a good idea to sideload the BlackBerry version?

My father in-law has a KEYone as well and I was able to download the BlackBerry version. He's still on Nougat.

Thanks for any help.
    10-23-18 12:16 PM
    Hello everyone,

I still use my PRIV so this is why I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to the KEYone.

I was trying to help a random person with his KEYone yesterday. He said he can't save anything to his 32GB memory card. I wasn't able to turn on save to memory card from the camera app. I believe he's running Oreo. The phone does show the card under storage but it's not accessible.

I wasn't able to get the memory card going through the settings.

We tried to download the Microsoft Exfat for BlackBerry but only found the Microsoft Paragon exfat, NTFS version.

I tried to share the link for Microsoft Exfat for BlackBerry but when he opens it, he's told it's not compatible for his device.

Is the Paragon version his only option? What's the best way to get this memory card working? Is it a good idea to sideload the BlackBerry version?

My father in-law has a KEYone as well and I was able to download the BlackBerry version. He's still on Nougat.

Thanks for any help.
    I suggest trying the card in a card reader on a laptop or computer. Sometimes cards to go bad or they might be counterfeit. (I before E except after C and some other cases!!! (g))
    10-23-18 07:15 PM
    reformat card on laptop.
    10-23-18 10:48 PM
    Thank you for the suggestions. I'll pass them along.
    10-25-18 02:37 PM