Hi all, sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times - I can't find any search results. But I really want to "upgrade" from my DTEK60 to the KEYone - I could really do with the PKB.

I could also really do with the extra internal memory, and I understand the Ltd Edition version comes with 64GB but is exclusive to India.

2 questions - any word on this being released in the UK? Secondly, if not, if I bought the Indian version, would there be any problems using it in the UK (in terms of updates or possibly area exclusive functionality)?

Thank you and sorry again if this thread is sounding like a broken record.
    08-30-17 06:37 AM
    There is no problem in using the Indian version in UK. I have one and no issues. Only problem you might find is the manufacturing warranty. Don't think BB would cover the Indian version in UK. I could be wrong. But to the best of my knowledge it won't cover. Mostly becoz the 4GB duall sim 64GB is not available there and even if TCL releases a black version it won't be the same as the Indian version. Which sim card u r planning to use in UK. Voda EE and O2 will all work fine.
    08-30-17 06:51 AM
    black edition for Europe will be officially announced tomorrow at the IFA in Berlin
    08-30-17 07:59 AM
    black edition for Europe will be officially announced tomorrow at the IFA in Berlin
    But willing to bet it's just painted black like the AT&T version, same 3/32 guts.

Pricing position would be awkward for the upgraded one, if it's the same price and a price drop on the 32, a lot of people would be angry. If it's more... well the 32 one is already overpriced as-is.
    08-30-17 08:20 AM
    Most likely minus the dual sim and memory upgrades though.
    08-30-17 08:22 AM
    Let's wait till tomorrow and see what they got to say. BB key one should have come with 64 gb internal and 4 gig ram as standard. But then hey its blackberry. What can you expect
    08-30-17 10:21 AM
    probably only the 3GB model will be announced for Europe under the TCL contract.

the Indian edition that we would like to see expanded will not be coming to the UK for at least 3 months and possibly six months if ever
    08-30-17 10:30 AM
    But willing to bet it's just painted black like the AT&T version, same 3/32 guts.

Pricing position would be awkward for the upgraded one, if it's the same price and a price drop on the 32, a lot of people would be angry. If it's more... well the 32 one is already overpriced as-is.
    you can pick up the 3GB from Littlewoods for £649 but somehow I don't think anyone is buying since everybody else is about 200 cheaper
    Last edited by Neville A Daniels; 09-01-17 at 03:06 AM.
    08-30-17 10:31 AM