This past Tuesday morning I paired my KeyOne with my Plantronics 5200 Bluetooth headset. While in mid-call my KeyOne suddenly dropped the call. Next it told me that the phone app was not responding. Then, everything else stopped responding. I began a restart, which is what I usually do when stuff like this happens, but when I looked at my KeyOne it was just off. On top of that it wouldn't come back on. I tried to get it to come back on for at least an hour and a half, but it did not respond. This frightened me. I wanted to cry because i love my KeyOne. I decided to seeing by BestBuy - thinking that they might be able to advise me on what I should do. Or at least extend me the use of one of those SIM card removal tools so I could retrieve my SIM card and put it back into my Priv until I could figure out what to do about my KeyOne.

While enroute to BestBuy - I was sitting at a stoplight when suddenly my KeyOne came back to life. What I am wondering is - what happened to it that made it stop responding like that. It wouldn't even charge during those 2 hours. It had 85% battery when it stopped responding. And, will it do this again?

Peace....
    07-20-17 07:56 PM
    That sounds like a software issue and a factory reset should help.
    07-20-17 08:10 PM
    Happened to me once. I had to hold the power button for roughly 20-30 secs before it rebooted.
    07-21-17 03:50 AM
    Happened to me once. I had to hold the power button for roughly 20-30 secs before it rebooted.
    It happened to me to once when the software didn't like the memory card! Just reboot!
    Update: actually happened second time also phone rebooted by itself! I think it has to do with an App and it's prolly an os issue!
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 07-23-17 at 12:42 PM.
    07-21-17 04:56 AM
    Most probably the sd card. Try taking out and reboot it. Observe the phone without it.
    07-23-17 08:53 AM