When I look at the silver edition of Passport, I can't help but notice how similar the KEYone's design is to the Passport Silver Edition, with the silver top, phone speaker, front facing camera and ambient light sensor holes, and the square top corners with the rounded bottom corners.

I think BlackBerry is giving all BlackBerrians what we want this time, a phone that can bring every BlackBerry lovers together, with the keyboard that we all love BlackBerry for, the modern specs that we all need, and the continuation of BlackBerry Apps with top notch security capacity.

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    fanisk and jamesharmeling like this.
    03-15-17 10:06 AM
    When I look at the silver edition of Passport, I can't help but notice how similar the KEYone's design is to the Passport Silver Edition, with the silver top, phone speaker, front facing camera and ambient light sensor holes, and the square top corners with the rounded bottom corners.

I think BlackBerry is giving all BlackBerrians what we want this time, a phone that can bring every BlackBerry lovers together, with the keyboard that we all love BlackBerry for, the modern specs that we all need, and the continuation of BlackBerry Apps with top notch security capacity.

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    Agree.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-17 10:19 AM
    The little brother who was also 6 inches taller and always had an easier time attracting the ladies. Probably the secretly favorite of their parents, too. :P
    03-15-17 10:20 AM
    The little brother who was also 6 inches taller and always had an easier time attracting the ladies. Probably the secretly favorite of their parents, too. :P
    Hey that sounds like me!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-17 10:30 AM
    I think it's a main reason a lot of us are excited since the PP SE is the current best device ever

Posted via CB10
    03-15-17 11:18 AM
    I'm partial to the OG Passport. It's all black design is sexy!

Posted via CB10
    conbrio29 likes this.
    03-15-17 11:32 AM
    I just hope the keyboard will be good like ppse...just this...
    Alan Wei and Kaizerin like this.
    03-15-17 12:52 PM
    So, is the OG the illegitimate half brother in that family?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-17 01:23 PM
    The OG is the "black sheep" of the family. That's why I give it so much love!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-17 01:49 PM
    It is the son, who lives out the American dream by doing better than the parent, by being smarter, achieving more, and generally being more successful. And a bit taller, and thinner, and less awkward than the parent. Problem is this new kid is also messed up like others in his generation, demanding "safe spaces" and living an entitled life with a far weaker work ethic than the parent, who had to struggle for acceptance because of carrying the burden of BlackBerry OS...
    03-15-17 02:31 PM
    I guess we'll see how good the pkb is. If it's like the priv it's trash. But to me it looks like the bb classic but with the pp touch.. hopefully
    ariandax likes this.
    03-15-17 02:42 PM
    Seeing is believing. Passport SE was probably one of the best BlackBerry designs ever so its going to be a tough act to follow for sure.
    03-15-17 05:09 PM

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    The KeyOne is a Passport SE with down syndrome....

Just kidding hehe. Hope they do great. I am waiting to get a more Classic form factor with android.

via Passport OG
    03-15-17 05:19 PM
    This 😂👌
    03-15-17 05:19 PM
    Maybe the big brother? The eldest son, whose talent is somehow overlooked and whom is a bit aloof from the family.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-17 12:54 AM
    It is the son, who lives out the American dream by doing better than the parent, by being smarter, achieving more, and generally being more successful. And a bit taller, and thinner, and less awkward than the parent. Problem is this new kid is also messed up like others in his generation, demanding "safe spaces" and living an entitled life with a far weaker work ethic than the parent, who had to struggle for acceptance because of carrying the burden of BlackBerry OS...
    Nice story!

Posted via CB10
    03-16-17 12:55 AM
    Yeah, I'm glad someone mentioned and gave respect to the Classic. I think that it's "design language" inspired the other two devices, although the Passport was launched first. To me it seems the KeyOne was the evolution of the Classic (Q20) design, incorporating many of the suggestions of the Blackberry Faithful (i.e. a larger display, more power,larger battery life,etc.).
    So the Classic should to be mentioned in conversation. Because if the Classic had incorporated those features, I probably would have brought it before the Passport and I'd possibly buy it now. And I love my Passport.

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    Last edited by KNEBB; 03-16-17 at 07:31 AM.
    anon(9710735) likes this.
    03-16-17 07:19 AM

What do you think?
    As CBK said on the latest podcast. The KEYone is almost a culmination of everything that Blackberry fans have wanted in a qwerty device. We have an excellent camera, excellent battery life, top quality keyboard and of course, best in class security. There is definitely a lot to love.

Im really excited for it. Love my qwerty devices. It just puts a smile on my face that no other device can.
    03-16-17 08:39 AM
    I just hope the keyboard will be good like ppse...just this...
    Exactly as thought, or even better?
    ariandax likes this.
    03-16-17 09:24 AM
    The Passport is the older Fat boy Slim and the KEYone is the tall little brother Shady and both has a better keyboard than the Priv and seems that Fat Boy Slim has a better move in Keys. No not Alicia Keys but the Qwerty KEYone
    03-16-17 11:56 AM
    When you hold the KEY one in your hand ...right away you notice how special it is. Cant wait to hold it again...
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-16-17 12:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, the OG Passport is by far the simpler and more iconic design.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-17 12:32 PM
    I would say it's the little sister

Posted via CB10
    anon(9710735) likes this.
    03-16-17 12:37 PM
    "Is KEYone the little brother of Passport Silver Edition?"

No, their operating systems are completely different. They do look quite similar, but because of the OS's I don't consider them "brothers".
    03-16-17 04:16 PM
    Two totally different devices and operating systems. They have some similarities when it comes to looks, but under the hood, not so.
    03-16-17 05:09 PM
36 12