Agreed. The response was to earlier post about who’s update schedule applies. Your device is on the Optiemus update schedule which could differ from TCL update schedule. No one knows for sure but it was important to poster I replied too. In another thread, different update levels have now been discussed. It’s confusing to say the least....... what update are you on?
    June 5th, 2018. I usually have the monthly updates between the second and third week of the month.

This month is late, so it must be that Oreo is imminent!
    07-23-18 07:40 AM
    Will a Limited Edition Black KEYone (BBB100-7) receive software updates in the US regardless of its origin?

Posted via CB10
    My BBB100-7 receives updates in the US no problem. Bear in mind there are two limited edition black bbb100-7s....

I happen to have the non-Malaysian variant which bears the PRD 63764-001.

You can follow progress of updates here:

https://tclota.birth-online.de
    07-23-18 08:23 AM
    Wow, thanks for all of your help! My silver KEYone (purchased on Amazon) is still on the May security update. It sounds like I'm safe buying the dual Sim model and running it here in the US. Thanks again for all the info!!

Posted via CB10
    07-23-18 08:39 AM
    there are also sporadic reports on other threads here that AT&T network configuration is interfering with having both SIMs active... I think that was happening in the instance that the other SIM was from a different carrier.
    07-23-18 11:46 AM
    there are also sporadic reports on other threads here that AT&T network configuration is interfering with having both SIMs active... I think that was happening in the instance that the other SIM was from a different carrier.
    I haven’t had a problem keeping both sims active, though some features might not work depending on which carriers sim is put in the device first....
    07-23-18 11:57 AM
    Wow, thanks for all of your help! My silver KEYone (purchased on Amazon) is still on the May security update. It sounds like I'm safe buying the dual Sim model and running it here in the US. Thanks again for all the info!!

Posted via CB10
    Who is your carrier?
    07-23-18 11:58 AM
    T-Mobile, but I always run an unlocked GSM device so it's not dependent on carrier update schedules. AND I'm not dependent on my carrier offering the device I want.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-18 12:19 PM
    T-Mobile, but I always run an unlocked GSM device so it's not dependent on carrier update schedules. AND I'm not dependent on my carrier offering the device I want.

Posted via CB10
    On T Mobile you’re going to be without VoLTE, WiFi calling and maybe mobile hotspot with the device but if those don’t matter to you, the BBB100-7 is worth it alone for the dual sim capabilities.
    07-23-18 12:22 PM
58 123