I need dual sim feature seriously.
    Just wonder Keyone 100-7 works with att sim properly.
    Anybody tried before?
    09-18-17 03:10 AM
    we wouldn't know since the phone is only available in INDIA
    09-18-17 04:42 PM
    I'm in the process of importing one to Canada because I too covet the dual sim functionality. Per the spec sheet, the BBB100-7 supports all of the Rogers LTE bands so I'm confident it will work for me. You should check the AT&T bands for compatibility.
    09-18-17 05:03 PM
    I'm in the process of importing one to Canada because I too covet the dual sim functionality. Per the spec sheet, the BBB100-7 supports all of the Rogers LTE bands so I'm confident it will work for me. You should check the AT&T bands for compatibility.
    Thanks for your comment! Please share your experience once you make a Rogers Subscription successfully. As far as I checked, BBB100-7 frequency covers BBB100-1 well. Technically there should be no problem in the frequency compatibility. I am just curious about the others like IMEA number register and etc by AT&T.
    09-18-17 05:22 PM
    we wouldn't know since the phone is only available in INDIA
    BBB100-7 from India doesn't have country lock.
    09-18-17 05:28 PM
    There are really three potential issues you should be aware of.

1 - HD Calling
    2 - VoWiFi
    3 - Hotspot
    09-18-17 06:17 PM
    Did you ever get the BBB100-7? If so how did it work with ATT?
    02-01-18 11:26 PM
    There are really three potential issues you should be aware of.

1 - HD Calling
    2 - VoWiFi
    3 - Hotspot
    Why potential? What do you know about them?
    02-04-18 10:23 PM
    While the phone has the necessary bands for AT&T, it doesn't have the provisioning for North America, and that can prevent Advanced Calling Features from being enabled. And since it is an out-of-market device, it won't be supported by anyone.

Basic features will work, but you can probably forget about the Advanced features.
    02-04-18 11:01 PM
    While the phone has the necessary bands for AT&T, it doesn't have the provisioning for North America, and that can prevent Advanced Calling Features from being enabled. And since it is an out-of-market device, it won't be supported by anyone.

Basic features will work, but you can probably forget about the Advanced features.
    I can confirm advanced features spoke of do not work for the bbb100-7 on at&t.
    02-08-18 10:17 PM
    wouldn't matter to me. I'm on old unlimited data plan. I can't get them anyway
    portplayer likes this.
    02-09-18 06:49 PM
    wouldn't matter to me. I'm on old unlimited data plan. I can't get them anyway
    And don’t you get rid of it! Data is fruitful.
    02-09-18 09:15 PM
    cold dead fingers
    portplayer likes this.
    03-04-18 09:06 AM
    I need dual sim feature seriously.
    Just wonder Keyone 100-7 works with att sim properly.
    Anybody tried before?
    I have the KeyOne 100-7 (Limited Edition Black for the Indian Market). I took my phone to AT&T, had them enter the IMEI of Sim 1 in their system, and they "gave" me a new SIM. Here's where I stand:

4G LTE works.
    VOLTE doesn't appear to work (the hidden menu shows provisioned, but no advanced calling features available)
    Wifi Calling doesn't work
    Mobile Hotspot barely works (have to power off the phone, remove sim, reboot, turn on mobile hotspot, reinsert sim - but as soon as you turn mobile hotspot off, not available)

Other than that, it works fine. Data, calls, texts, visual voicemail all work (after you download the AT&T visual voicemail app). If you use/need VOLTE or Wifi Calling, it's a non-starter. I don't, so the only PITA I have to deal with is the mobile hotspot that I use frequently.
    03-16-18 10:14 AM
    WI fi calling doesn't even work on the AT&T branded KeyOne
    03-16-18 03:35 PM
    WI fi calling doesn't even work on the AT&T branded KeyOne
    That's good to know. I had an AT&T branded Priv, and I couldn't access any of the advanced calling features, so I don't know what I'm missing.

The WiFi Hotspot is a PITA though. Although my Priv dropped the Hotspot connection routinely, so this can't be any worse...
    03-16-18 05:39 PM
    Is this K1 dual sim works on gsm networks? i mean for Vodafone and Orange
    03-17-18 09:21 AM
    Is this K1 dual sim works on gsm networks? i mean for Vodafone and Orange
    Assuming you're in the UK (Vodaphone and Orange), Frequency Check website says you're good.

https://www.frequencycheck.com/compa...united-kingdom
    03-17-18 09:33 AM
    I've been using mine all week and haven't noticed any difference in services compared to my old passport SE, I only seem to be missing the visual voicemail.
    03-17-18 04:36 PM
    I've been using mine all week and haven't noticed any difference in services compared to my old passport SE, I only seem to be missing the visual voicemail.
    I downloaded the AT&T Visual Voicemail app from the play store and it works just fine.
    03-17-18 04:53 PM
    Very nice! Yeah, I just installed it. Looks pretty good. Thanks!
    03-17-18 08:05 PM
    Very nice! Yeah, I just installed it. Looks pretty good. Thanks!
    I will say that I didn't get transcription of voicemails until I went to the AT&T store and had them update my sim and IMEI.
    03-17-18 09:46 PM
    I have been using mine on T-Mobile for the past several months and everything works great, but there is no Wi-Fi calling.

Hotspot works perfectly.
    03-18-18 03:55 AM
    LTE is a standard that's maintained by a governing body etc. It should work, but if you don't have all frequency bands that carriers in a specific geography use, you may be able to log on to the network, but you may experience "reduced bars of signal."

You need to evaluate whether dual-sim or reception is more important.

Advanced LTE services are not available to non-carrier branded devices. Advanced LTE has a number of features, including the potential for higher data transfer speeds, high definition voice (wide band audio) and Wi-Fi calling. However, for BlackBerry devices (even carrier branded) don't seem to be getting provisioned for Wi-Fi calling on AT&T at least at this time.
    03-18-18 11:24 AM
    I have the KeyOne 100-7 (Limited Edition Black for the Indian Market). I took my phone to AT&T, had them enter the IMEI of Sim 1 in their system, and they "gave" me a new SIM. Here's where I stand:

4G LTE works.
    VOLTE doesn't appear to work (the hidden menu shows provisioned, but no advanced calling features available)
    Wifi Calling doesn't work
    Mobile Hotspot barely works (have to power off the phone, remove sim, reboot, turn on mobile hotspot, reinsert sim - but as soon as you turn mobile hotspot off, not available)

Other than that, it works fine. Data, calls, texts, visual voicemail all work (after you download the AT&T visual voicemail app). If you use/need VOLTE or Wifi Calling, it's a non-starter. I don't, so the only PITA I have to deal with is the mobile hotspot that I use frequently.
    Just seeing this... it's beyond me how u got mobile Hotspot to work on the 100-7 on at&t. I've been unable all along to even get it to work once. Will try and follow ur steps to a T I guess...
    03-29-18 09:52 PM
58 123