Well, it happened. My screen fell out. I thought I might be in the clear (only heard of one other Verizon KeyOne where this happened). The ribbon did not tear, so I can still use my busted KeyOne...

Anyways, BBMobile is shipping a replacement out to me. Does anyone know of an easy way to move everything over from one KeyOne to another?

I have my music and photos on an SD card, so that's easy. But my contacts, settings, apps, etc are all on internal storage. Can all of those be ported over to the replacement KeyOne, or do I need to start from scratch?

Thanks for your help
    10-20-17 05:22 AM
    Try BlackBerry content transfer. It's not perfect but works well enough.
    10-20-17 07:37 AM
    Well, it happened. My screen fell out. I thought I might be in the clear (only heard of one other Verizon KeyOne where this happened). The ribbon did not tear, so I can still use my busted KeyOne...

Anyways, BBMobile is shipping a replacement out to me. Does anyone know of an easy way to move everything over from one KeyOne to another?

I have my music and photos on an SD card, so that's easy. But my contacts, settings, apps, etc are all on internal storage. Can all of those be ported over to the replacement KeyOne, or do I need to start from scratch?

Thanks for your help
    Sorry about that. Mine and another cdma have popped their screens. So, yes, there are a few of us.

As suggested, I used Content Transfer. It moved quite a bit and they paired using NFC (back to back). My Wallpaper transferred. I did have to setup my emails again. I use gmail, so contacts and calendar transferred. Overnight most (all??) of my apps also downloaded again.
    10-20-17 01:41 PM