Not sure if anyone's mentioned this before, but just noticed the KEYone is on the John Lewis website in the UK for £499 with a 2 year warranty. (Appears to be for UK buyers only though as it says international delivery not available.)
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=ha76G5Ls
    They do have a price match policy so will match the current CPW price of £499 (Edit: sorry, meant £449 for current CPW price which John Lewis will match).
    As UK buyers will know, John Lewis are a highly reputable store with great customer service, so this is a good alternative to CPW & Selfridges.
    I may pop into the flagship Oxford Street store next week to see if it's being sold instore too.
    Last edited by Bertie Bear; 07-22-17 at 08:58 AM.
    07-22-17 07:12 AM
    can t we check in store availability remotely?
    07-22-17 07:50 AM
    £50 off the price now in carphone warehouse UK
    07-22-17 07:57 AM
    £50 off the price now in carphone warehouse UK
    Yes, typo in my post, thanks for spotting. Current CPW sale price is £449, price matched by John Lewis.
    07-22-17 08:08 AM
    can t we check in store availability remotely?
    Don't think so.
    07-22-17 08:08 AM
    This is interesting. Must be the first BB John Lewis have stocked. Will look for it next time I'm in the store.
    07-22-17 06:44 PM
    This has a "delivered by our approved supplier" label on the page, meaning it won't come directly from John Lewis and, most likely, won't be available in store. JL have never been heavily invested in selling phones bar the iPhone sim free, and the Oxford Street phone shop is a Vodafone concession.

All that aside, JL is the best of the best. Taking an educated guess, perhaps Vodafone are sourcing the handset sim free for them given the partnership (and since they're the only carrier for the KEYone at present - so you might even see it in Oxford Street!)
    07-23-17 05:34 AM
    I do wonder whether they get supply directly via BlackBerry Mobile (or official UK supply channel) or from another third party.

The delivery time switched from 3 weeks to within 7 days. Makes me wonder further whether they have the new batch..

That price matching is really great though! And they do have a great reputation regarding warranty and such..

Posted via CB10
    07-23-17 10:42 AM
    Would like to point out that John Lewis has made 449 GBP their default price for the KEYone!
    07-30-17 09:59 AM
    Not sure if anyone's mentioned this before, but just noticed the KEYone is on the John Lewis website in the UK for £499 with a 2 year warranty. (Appears to be for UK buyers only though as it says international delivery not available.)
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=C3gZHolV

They do have a price match policy so will match the current CPW price of £499 (Edit: sorry, meant £449 for current CPW price which John Lewis will match).
    As UK buyers will know, John Lewis are a highly reputable store with great customer service, so this is a good alternative to CPW & Selfridges.
    I may pop into the flagship Oxford Street store next week to see if it's being sold instore too.
    My mate got one when the K1 first came out from John Lewis because of the 2 year warranty, his screen came off this weekend and they are getting him a new phone, not repairing his... plus they gave him the £50 difference between his original £500 purchase price and the current £449 price.

So if you are in the UK I would defo get your K1 from here, I got mine from CPW a couple of weeks ago just because they had the reduce £449 price (at that point JL still had it at £499)... but I get no extended warranty other than the one TCL provide.
    07-30-17 10:58 AM
    My mate got one when the K1 first came out from John Lewis because of the 2 year warranty, his screen came off this weekend and they are getting him a new phone, not repairing his... plus they gave him the £50 difference between his original £500 purchase price and the current £449 price.

So if you are in the UK I would defo get your K1 from here, I got mine from CPW a couple of weeks ago just because they had the reduce £449 price (at that point JL still had it at £499)... but I get no extended warranty other than the one TCL provide.
    Now that's what you call customer service!!!
    07-30-17 11:19 AM
    Hey two questions to those who bought their KEYone via John Lewis: are security updates and Android updates depending on the carrier, or on John Lewis? I thought it would be the former... also, does it matter if the phone is used in a country outside of the UK, while it was bought in the UK via John Lewis?

Maybe people can enlighten me with their security update experience?
    08-21-17 03:51 PM