I bought this hoping to use it for work but sadly I am going to have to go back to my IPhone

When trying to access enterprise work account contacts says I need to install BlackBerry Hub+ Services but it is grayed out and it says in the app store "Your administrator has not accepted permissions for this item"

What's the use of Hub if both Gmail and BlackBerry is fighting for email consolidation and yet my work email has to be accessed separately!

Poor integration of BlackBerry apps and they won't show up as installed in app store and have to be manually updated!

Android is just so hotch potch. Deleted contacts in Gmail but yet still all show up as suggestions when trying to compose new text message!

Another android gripe- why does every app install a shortcut on homescreen!

I really want to like this device but with no WiFi calling, no support from Verizon and just an array of what seems like half hearted execution of many features I am putting my KEYone up for sale..
    08-12-17 04:57 AM
    Unfortunately this is what happens on unlocked devices that the carrier doesn't service.
    08-12-17 05:28 AM
    OP most of the issues you list are not issues:

blackberry hub+ issue is something your admin must accept

Gmail vs hub - you can choose which one to use. I have all my accounts in hub and they all work fine

app auto update is a selectable setting

app auto install on homepage is a selectable setting
    FF22 and fanisk like this.
    08-12-17 11:42 AM
    [QUOTE=androacct;12987445]I bought this hoping to use it for work but sadly I am going to have to go back to my IPhone

When you install an app on the iphone, or blackberry 10 device. Where is the icon? Is it Not on the homescreen? Hmmm, I think the android devices are the only ones to allow you to remove them from your homescreen without deleting them or moving into a folder on the homescreen. I have every major device OS and the only one that doesn't throw a icon on your homescreen right after install Is windows. Or at least on my 8x it stays inside my app list until I create a shortcut tile.

Posted with my good ol reliable classic
    08-12-17 10:29 PM
    I bought this hoping to use it for work but sadly I am going to have to go back to my IPhone

When trying to access enterprise work account contacts says I need to install BlackBerry Hub+ Services but it is grayed out and it says in the app store "Your administrator has not accepted permissions for this item"

What's the use of Hub if both Gmail and BlackBerry is fighting for email consolidation and yet my work email has to be accessed separately!

Poor integration of BlackBerry apps and they won't show up as installed in app store and have to be manually updated!

Android is just so hotch potch. Deleted contacts in Gmail but yet still all show up as suggestions when trying to compose new text message!

I really want to like this device but with no WiFi calling, no support from Verizon and just an array of what seems like half hearted execution of many features I am putting my KEYone up for sale..
    The issue is your employer has chosen to disallow installation of BlackBerry Hub+ software. Check with your email administrator.
    08-12-17 11:13 PM
    re : blackberry hub± integration, I understand IT has not allowed it but when your software doesn't work with one of the fortune 10 companies it makes it hard to ask them to accept.

re homescreen icon addition found the setting where it won't add

re auto update - even though auto update is checked it won't auto update. when scrolling through play store many apps show "update"

no widget for Google calendar and it won't integrate into the native android or Google calendar so now I have Google calendar on personal side, android calendar on personal side and Google calendar on work side!
    08-13-17 10:36 AM
    blackberry hub widget added on homescreen but frequently when I touch the hub it instead opens other programs either camera or chrome! anyone else facing that? am sitting in sun with heat beating down on the screen so not sure if that has something to do with the missed taps
    08-13-17 11:31 AM
    nvm figured out what was going on. for some strange reason it allowed me to superimpose widgets on top of existing icons on homescreen. and it was opening those icons behind the widget
    08-13-17 11:42 AM
    The Screensaver is set on news and weather. But the time does not update while charging! why?
    08-14-17 06:14 AM
    double tap to wake up does not always work
    08-14-17 07:32 AM