Hello all,

Ever since I've updated to ABJ879, my Keyone's keyboard has gone somewhat haywire. When I tipe, it keeps inserting spaces, breaks and periods in between words and letters. It's making it so I can't type correctly. I was using a trilingual setup (English + two other languages); I've tried removing all languages, leaving just English or the other two. Autocorrect is off, predictive text is off. I've tried using Gboard instead of the Blackberry keyboard, updating the Blackberry Keyboard app, but nothing works. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Am I doing anything wrong?
    12-04-18 02:28 AM
    Hello all,

Ever since I've updated to ABJ879, my Keyone's keyboard has gone somewhat haywire. When I tipe, it keeps inserting spaces, breaks and periods in between words and letters. It's making it so I can't type correctly. I was using a trilingual setup (English + two other languages); I've tried removing all languages, leaving just English or the other two. Autocorrect is off, predictive text is off. I've tried using Gboard instead of the Blackberry keyboard, updating the Blackberry Keyboard app, but nothing works. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Am I doing anything wrong?
    I'm gonna say time to Factory reset and see if that works. If that doesn't work then Factory reset and setup as new phone from scratch.
    12-04-18 06:19 AM
    Factory reset didn't fix it. I'll try to set it up as new phone.
    12-04-18 11:51 AM
    Tried to set it up as a new phone, same error. Nothing works. Is there anyway to downgrade Android to a previous version?
    12-04-18 12:07 PM