So I was wondering if there is a keyboard shortcut that let me change the input language, since my keyone will have english and arabic.
    05-18-17 07:12 AM
    I don't have the KEYone (yet) but maybe it's possible by assigning it in the input language settings?

On my Z30 it's the "comma" key that changes the language between English and German by long pressing the comma.

If this doesn't help, please excuse my lack of knowledge hehe.

Posted via CB10
    ricecube likes this.
    05-18-17 08:20 AM
    So I was wondering if there is a keyboard shortcut that let me change the input language, since my keyone will have english and arabic.
    You should be able to switch by keeping Spacebar pressed when you have multiple languages enabled.
    05-18-17 07:07 PM
    Quick question, if you enable a foreign language and turn the KEYone to landscape mode, the VKB should display the new keyboard, correct?

Posted via CB10
    05-18-17 08:07 PM
    Hi, I have two keyboards installed on my keyone and tried switching with the options mentioned - unfortunately without success.

This is such a critical feature for multi language users, they couldn't have possibly forgotten to give it a shortcut?

Any help much appreciated
    06-07-17 11:10 AM
    Use alt+enter combo to switch between keyboards with are not supported in multilingual one.
    06-07-17 11:38 AM
    OK, thanks for the hint. tried it and yes it works to switch between similar keyboards like English and French. But if you just use those you might be better off using a multi language keyboard?

Why does alt+enter not work with the multi keyboard?

And also not for switching to a totally different keyboard like say chinese?

For me, I would prefer to run one multi and one Chinese keyboard and switch between the two with alt+enter, but it seems to be impossible?
    06-07-17 09:03 PM
    Sorry, I was wrong with above post. It works as long as you stay within the BlackBerry environment. I was trying to use Google Chinese keyboard and that caused the problem.

Now I have multi three language board and blackberry chinese and can easily switch with alt+enter.
    06-07-17 09:16 PM
    Well done
    06-09-17 06:51 AM
    I have English - Arabic keyboard ; you can switch language by pressing alt + enter ..
    06-09-17 08:30 AM
    Press alt + enter to change the keyboard language. Eh voilà, c'est bon.
    11-12-17 12:32 AM