After 3 weeks of flawless performance suddenly my keyones display gone bad. Vertical lines blurred text and very bad resolution. Tried everything hard reset, factory reset nothing helps. Finding out ways to return and refund.
    Very disappointed and heartbroken with all those prelaunch excitement and this horrible experience. Doubt this was my last blackberry because i dont use phone for fun that i keep on resetting in months. I hope this reaches to optiemus / blackberry.
    09-02-17 03:02 PM
    oh. really so sad. kindly put this issue in face and Twitter. Have spoken with customer care and asked for replacement?
    09-03-17 03:33 AM
    Yes. Posted on twitter etc. Being weekend, waiting for monday to speak to customer care, although wrote few mails to them already.
    09-03-17 06:07 AM
    Can you show a few pictures of what you are seeing?
    09-03-17 06:12 AM
    I would try to wipe the device and see if that changes anything. if not then it's probably a hardware issue.
    09-03-17 07:24 AM
    That has been done, according to the OP. Warranty replacement - active on Twitter so you should get a reply telling you how to start that process.
    09-03-17 11:48 AM
    That has been done, according to the OP. Warranty replacement - active on Twitter so you should get a reply telling you how to start that process.
    KEYone india edition display issue-bb-issue.jpg

I got the screen replaced under warranty but i can tell you Blackberry/ Optiemus wont survive in India. For more details, read attached screenshot of my mail to them.
    09-12-17 07:20 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB Issue.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	429721

I got the screen replaced under warranty but i can tell you Blackberry/ Optiemus wont survive in India. For more details, read attached screenshot of my mail to them.
    BB had always been sh*t to its customers.

Posted via CB10
    Prannoy Sarkar likes this.
    09-12-17 07:27 AM
    More findings. Fingerprint scanner not working. No led blinking no detection. Feels like i just took a lot of hard earned money and put them on fire. Horrible.
    09-12-17 10:30 AM
    That's bad. But I am sure they will replace it. I have a feeling that the initial lot of phones that came from China have one or other issues. The second batch seems to be OK. Mine got replaced by amazon. But it's a bit scary though. I thought all these issues were fixed by TCL but it seems like more and more issues r creeping up.
    09-12-17 10:45 AM
    anybody having issues with restarting? the moment i restart K1 network won't pick up automatic signals. i have to manually select the network
    09-12-17 11:43 AM
    More such cases found on amazon india review, i thought i was the only one with this issue. It feels funny, how can opteimus or blackberry can mess up with quality of the keyone when they are already trying to get back from drowning. Pathetic.
    09-12-17 08:40 PM
    KEYone india edition display issue-img_5995.jpgThe issue with display. Faced by many others in India.
    09-12-17 08:42 PM
    I hope blackberry reads crackberry forums. There are just too many issues. They may have initial happy customers but seeing the trend in India, its not going to work for them long. They need to replace all the handsets which came from china within the 1 year warranty window as i feel none of the devices from this lot will survive more than a year. The service centres in India are not exclusive blackberry centres, they are Combined centres for all Chinese phones(mi, oppo, etc). They dont have any training for repairing keyone. They saw mine as first device. I won't mind to take this issue to consumer forum if they dont replace the phone. Rather i want a refund.
    09-12-17 08:51 PM
    seems to just be an ongoing issue they cant seem to get anything to work
    09-12-17 09:33 PM
    Does this phone have any water damage?
    09-12-17 09:39 PM
    No water damage. Happens all of a sudden one fine morning. Was kept aside idle for more than an hour when this happened. Till now found 5 more cases on amazon india. Rewards for first lot buyers.
    09-12-17 09:53 PM
    Some more pics from amazon review.
    Attached Thumbnails KEYone india edition display issue-img_5996.jpg  
    09-12-17 10:01 PM
    09-12-17 10:09 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5995.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	429744The issue with display. Faced by many others in India.
    I didn't realize this was an issue. I just assumed it was part of security.
    I'm using Keyone (TCL) and I haven't had any issue so far.
    09-13-17 12:14 AM
    Yes, Optiemus employees do not take their work serious.
    It is pretty funny actually. If you go to Amazon.in's KeyOne page:
    https://www.amazon.in/BlackBerry-KEY...UvbUpU13019322
    Go to reviews and filter reviews to show "Only critical", all negative reviews will come up first.
    Almost all of them are commented by an Optiemus Bozo performing diversion tactics as to show potential users that they take their customers seriously if and when issues hit the surface.

The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
    Ashesh@OptiemusMANUFACTURER 7 days ago
    Report abuse
    Dear Customer, We are extremely concerned about your valuable feedback and would try our best to have the same immediately attended and resolved to your satisfactions.

Please let us have your contact details ( mail ID or Mobile No ) to enable us to contact you and attend to your issue. Or you may send your details over mail to [email protected].
    Dozens of times this or a similar message is placed as a comment under a negative review. So they must take the customer seriously....do they?

NO.

I have contacted them twice.

Did this guy reply my question?
    Did this guy reply others that I know who contacted him?

NO.

This brings me to the conclusion that either this person from Optiemus does not take his job seriously or that replying this text or similar under all negative/critical reviews is a matter of diversion tactics, so that new potential buyers will feel at ease to go ahead and buy the phone despite all the negative/critical reviews.

I wonder if anybody even got a reply from that individual.

Looks and feels like a bot to be honest!
    herr_tan likes this.
    09-13-17 03:57 AM
    update:
    Mr Mangesh from Blackberry Indias Pune office, fixed my phone temporarily and has assured a replacement in next few days.
    I will update once I get the replacement. best would have been a refund as I doubt on quality of all keyones sold in India.
    09-24-17 11:39 PM
    Guys I'm currently in Malaysia and have one of the dual sim keyone with issue. My screen will automatically sense touch even I'm not touching it. Does anyone facing the same issue like me as well?

Appreciate if anyone can give me some suggestions what to do next.

Last edited by jsn_c; 09-26-17 at 01:03 AM.
    09-26-17 12:36 AM
    Guys I'm currently in Malaysia and have one of the dual sim keyone with issue. My screen will automatically sense touch even I'm not touching it. Does anyone facing the same issue like me as well?

Appreciate if anyone can give me some suggestions what to do next.

Mind control??? (g)

Do you have a screen protector? Are you near any high power electronic equipment or power lines?

From BB blog: How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Three restart/reboot methods

The first method, which should be used 99.9% of the time when you want to reboot your device, is using the Reboot option that appears after pressing the Power key.

Press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds
    Select Reboot from the menu that is presented

The second reset method should be used if pressing the Power key does not produce the menu with Power Off and Restart. For example, if an app or game you are using won’t close, use this option to restart your device.

Press and hold the Power key for 12 seconds

Third method: Should your device fail to respond, the final reset method is to press and hold the Power key for 32 seconds which is equivalent to removing the battery. This should result in your device booting up successfully.

If it fails to start, however, verify you are not pressing any other keys such as Volume Up, Mute, or Volume Down while performing any of the reset methods listed above. If you use a case for your device you may want to remove it as it might be pressing a button inadvertently.

And just for an extra measure, if needed:

Safe Mode:

The next step is placing your device into safe mode.

When used, Safe Mode will disable any third party apps or games you have installed. As a result of this, should your device not exhibit the issue while in Safe Mode it’s safe to assume the issue is specific to an app or game you have installed. Safe Mode may also remove apps and/or widgets from your various home screens when you go back to Normal.

Press and hold the power key
    Tap and hold Power off (that is Press/Hold the Power Off prompt line) when it appears
    When prompted, tap OK to reboot to Safe Mode

To get out of Safe Mode, press and hold the power key followed by tapping Reboot.

After testing, should your device not exhibit any issues, the next step is to remove recently installed applications one by one until the issue is resolved.

If that fails you might investigate reloading the OS using an Autoloader:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...aders-1065667/
    09-26-17 11:37 AM
    Mind control??? (g)

Do you have a screen protector? Are you near any high power electronic equipment or power lines?

If that fails you might investigate reloading the OS using an Autoloader:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...aders-1065667/
    Nop, no screen protector or anything on the phone.

I'm not sure will this be a software issue as I was using it now as daily driver. However, this does happen one to twice a day.

Dxmn annoying when the every morning I can't touch my phone and this problem trouble me.

However thanks for your effort and I will try the above mentioned method by tonight.

Will update here if there's any progress.

Is there any other facing the same issue over here?
    FF22 likes this.
    09-26-17 08:01 PM
34 12