That's cool and all that you don't see any performance issues but I've compared my KEYone to an S8+ after a reboot and can say that there's a huge limitation. App refreshes after as little as 5 apps being opened, compare that to the S8+'s minimum 12 that I've tested. It's all in the details. And yes, they were released two months later. But that's an issue, 3 months from the KEYone in N/A versus the new black edition. So everyone who bought a KEYone in the last 3 months that would of wanted better specs got shafted by BlackBerry. I expect other companies to do this and it's fine. But BlackBerry to launch a refresh so soon, isn't okay with me. I'd love to run the HUB and with 4GB of ram I probably would be able to and still see a slight improvement to performance. Win-win. Did they release the 9780 3 months after the 9700? no. Did they release the 9360 a few months after the 9320? Nope. Did they release the Classic a few months after the Q10? No, they did not. So why start now? Because everyone else is doing it? I'm not happy with this and may just go with the S9+ with a keyboard attachment next year. Especially if I don't use any of the swype or shortcuts.
    You expect other companies to do it but not BlackBerry. Seems you have unfounded expectations that are unreasonable and irrational.

And btw here's a video for the S8 vs KEYone performance. KEYone outperforms at so many points. And that's with the 3GB version.

09-01-17 01:19 PM
    is the black uk version is a dual sim card?
    09-02-17 06:59 AM
    No
    09-02-17 12:08 PM
    And in the US, the AT&T version is merely a different color than the silver/black and has no additional memory or other alterations.
    09-02-17 02:58 PM
    Doesn't seem hard....TO HAVE IT ALL MWAHAHAHAHA
    Wow this is so cool! I would never have the nerves to try this! A lot of damaged sim and sd cards would be left in my path!

There surely must be some entrepreneurial innovator out there who has created these... although i dont know how you could get that combo sim/sd card to work on your own carrier.
    09-04-17 10:24 PM
55 123