On desktop version
    No, it doesn't.
    http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170831/vqme6xaj.jpg
    (and yes, I also opened the link at the time of your first posting).
    08-31-17 12:12 PM
    He meant you can't have both simultaneously. If you use the 2nd SIM, the SD slot isn't accessible. One SIM and SD card, or 2 SIM.
    Ah .. thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated. May consider getting one then. Not that I need a dual sim, but definitely nice to have when travelling abroad.
    Doesn't seem hard....TO HAVE IT ALL MWAHAHAHAHA
    08-31-17 12:23 PM
    Yes it was I saw it on left side 4go 64gb. Then they pulled it . No option to buy it and no spec page.
    08-31-17 12:32 PM
    08-31-17 12:34 PM
    I was very surprised to see this edition including a specification bump for the EU, rather than simply being a different shade of paint. Inclined to agree that having two "black" editions in one market elsewhere would be a little strange. Perhaps the US will stick with the AT&T incarnation alone?
    08-31-17 01:24 PM
    Saturn Germany showing pre-order for euro 649. 4GB/64GB

BLACKBERRY KEYone Black Edition Smartphone kaufen | SATURN
    08-31-17 01:35 PM
    Not sure what you are doing with your device man but I have not deactivated anything and it runs smooth with no lag for me.
    Yeah, I have a KeyOne and an S8+ and the KeyOne is a better all-round performer in every way, except gaming. Since I don't really do that, I don't care.
    08-31-17 01:35 PM
    So when is the Blue Or Red Key-one coming out or is that just the Real Original BlackBerrys that offered that?
    Like the Black one but will see what the next updated version is in February or the Kryton.
    08-31-17 01:44 PM
    CPW in UK pre-order too:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=spqglaB2

Click the K1 image then select black 64GB

£549.00 unlocked
    08-31-17 01:45 PM
    CPW in UK pre-order too:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=FbF2axmy

Click the K1 image then select black 64GB

£549.00 unlocked
    Placing an order now and need to sell mine!
    08-31-17 01:59 PM
    The special edition was released months later and same phone would probably be more expensive. I got mine for $679CAN and I am yet to see or experience any performance bottleneck.
    That's cool and all that you don't see any performance issues but I've compared my KEYone to an S8+ after a reboot and can say that there's a huge limitation. App refreshes after as little as 5 apps being opened, compare that to the S8+'s minimum 12 that I've tested. It's all in the details. And yes, they were released two months later. But that's an issue, 3 months from the KEYone in N/A versus the new black edition. So everyone who bought a KEYone in the last 3 months that would of wanted better specs got shafted by BlackBerry. I expect other companies to do this and it's fine. But BlackBerry to launch a refresh so soon, isn't okay with me. I'd love to run the HUB and with 4GB of ram I probably would be able to and still see a slight improvement to performance. Win-win. Did they release the 9780 3 months after the 9700? no. Did they release the 9360 a few months after the 9320? Nope. Did they release the Classic a few months after the Q10? No, they did not. So why start now? Because everyone else is doing it? I'm not happy with this and may just go with the S9+ with a keyboard attachment next year. Especially if I don't use any of the swype or shortcuts.
    08-31-17 02:10 PM
    Placing an order now and need to sell mine!
    Proable going to be a lot of folks doing the same.... there goes the resell value.
    08-31-17 02:24 PM
    That's cool and all that you don't see any performance issues but I've compared my KEYone to an S8+ after a reboot and can say that there's a huge limitation. App refreshes after as little as 5 apps being opened, compare that to the S8+'s minimum 12 that I've tested. It's all in the details. And yes, they were released two months later. But that's an issue, 3 months from the KEYone in N/A versus the new black edition. So everyone who bought a KEYone in the last 3 months that would of wanted better specs got shafted by BlackBerry. I expect other companies to do this and it's fine. But BlackBerry to launch a refresh so soon, isn't okay with me. I'd love to run the HUB and with 4GB of ram I probably would be able to and still see a slight improvement to performance. Win-win. Did they release the 9780 3 months after the 9700? no. Did they release the 9360 a few months after the 9320? Nope. Did they release the Classic a few months after the Q10? No, they did not. So why start now? Because everyone else is doing it? I'm not happy with this and may just go with the S9+ with a keyboard attachment next year. Especially if I don't use any of the swype or shortcuts.
    I understand everything you wrote but I couldn't disagree more. I don't "feel shafted" at all.
    08-31-17 02:24 PM
    Proable going to be a lot of folks doing the same.... there goes the resell value.
    That's why I will sell mine cheap. Just to get it off my hands
    08-31-17 02:28 PM
    I understand everything you wrote but I couldn't disagree more. I don't "feel shafted" at all.
    I'm glad that you don't, but it's like my buddy buying a new car 6 weeks ago only to learn as of early September they'll be offering a 2018 model with a few upgrades. Sure the 2018 edition might cost him an extra grand or two, but he's feeling screwed over because if he would of just waited he would of got a better version. I would of waited(as I had an S8+ and a Classic) for the black edition if I knew it was coming out. $70 more, so roughly 10 % more? I'd gladly pay it knowing the extra ram will come into play. Storage isn't an issue as I have a 128GB microSD U3 card so I'm good, but I'd welcome the 64GB as internally I have 33GB left, over time that will fill up with apps.
    08-31-17 02:32 PM
    That's really all that matters... how you feel.

I can see how some would feel they should have been told... but this is the BlackBerry World we live in. Very, very smart... not really doing anything but they'll get a little more "facetime" for the brand. And even get some collectors to double up the sales....
    08-31-17 02:35 PM
    I'm glad that you don't, but it's like my buddy buying a new car 6 weeks ago only to learn as of early September they'll be offering a 2018 model with a few upgrades. Sure the 2018 edition might cost him an extra grand or two, but he's feeling screwed over because if he would of just waited he would of got a better version. I would of waited(as I had an S8+ and a Classic) for the black edition if I knew it was coming out. $70 more, so roughly 10 % more? I'd gladly pay it knowing the extra ram will come into play. Storage isn't an issue as I have a 128GB microSD U3 card so I'm good, but I'd welcome the 64GB as internally I have 33GB left, over time that will fill up with apps.
    Like I said previously, I get it. I just disagree. The world isn't perfect. And I've learned not to fret over things beyond my control.
    08-31-17 02:37 PM
    An S9 with a keyboard case sounds ghastly!

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    08-31-17 02:41 PM
    Really, your buddy, not you, spent how many thousands of dollars on a new vehicle and is now upset because, WAIT FOR IT, the manufacturer is rolling out a new model for the new year with, again, upgrades and changes for 2018. This happens every year and, usually, the same time of year. FYI, Christmas, Halloween, New Years and 4th of July happen same day every year. I can't believe your buddy is upset because he bought a vehicle at year end and didn't know a next year model was on deck. Really? Come on man, think and read what you post before you post it.
    Brai7 likes this.
    08-31-17 02:49 PM
    This announcement is great news for me.

I'm not going to be getting one and I'm a bit jel of the people who are getting it.

I'm happy cos surely it's a sign that the phone has done well. This bodes really well for the future of the PKB.

Looking forward to a stunning keytwo.
    08-31-17 02:53 PM
    Why wouldn't they announce this phone at launch?!
    08-31-17 02:55 PM
    Why wouldn't they announce this phone at launch?!
    They are, its launching now. Think I remember the same hullabaloo when the Passport SE was launched.
    08-31-17 03:01 PM
    Looks like no duel sim version for European launch that would had been a good selling point all over the world not just India.

Update damm I need to update my profile I now have a blackberry KeyOne silver.
    08-31-17 03:43 PM
    So we Canadians(and Americans) get a measly 3/32 but the rest of the world is getting 4/64 at launch? I never understood this. I know BlackBerry isn't Canadian anymore, but I would of figured the Canadian market would get 4/64. I genuinely believe the KEYone is my last BlackBerry device, their pulling stunts like Samsung would, and I absolutely hate that. With prices of the phones these days more and more people are paying attention to what they buy. I've said it before and I'll say it again. 3GB is not enough RAM. I've deactivated the HUB, Productivity Tab, etc because it was a resource hog. My S8+ runs miles around the KEYone. Battery life on the S8+ is also slightly better at FHD resolution and performance mode turned off. The KEYone isn't really optimized all that well, imo.
    The way i read it, the Canadians will get the better spec'd black KEYone but not the US. This is most likely because AT&T has an exclusive on the lesser spec'd black one that is being released tomorrow. There must be more to this than meets the eye (ahem) because the AT&T exclusive is not the same, just the same color.
    09-01-17 01:28 AM
    Really, your buddy, not you, spent how many thousands of dollars on a new vehicle and is now upset because, WAIT FOR IT, the manufacturer is rolling out a new model for the new year with, again, upgrades and changes for 2018. This happens every year and, usually, the same time of year. FYI, Christmas, Halloween, New Years and 4th of July happen same day every year. I can't believe your buddy is upset because he bought a vehicle at year end and didn't know a next year model was on deck. Really? Come on man, think and read what you post before you post it.
    His buddy probably thought he outwitted everyone by waiting until the end of the "auto year" to buy a 2017 car at a discount, compared to all the suckers that bought it first at full price...

Oddly enough, it seems BlackBerry Mobile is following the tradition of BlackBerry by releasing more variety of devices in a short amount of time, giving people more choices, but ultimately leaving them dissatisfied because they "haven't gotten their value out" before the next thing is out.
    09-01-17 12:14 PM
55 123